• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: GB-window bug Nr. 1 [43198]

DeletedUser7265

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open the GB-window
2. Have 1 FP in the bar
3. Click on the right button "1 FP (from bar)"

Issue Description (10/10):

After adding, the bar gets +1FP and then +1FP, so you have 2 FP in the bar and one 2FP-package less in the inventory. The bar should be empty after spending.

Player: Emperor123
World: Dunarsund zz1
Operating System: Linux Lubuntu
Browser Version: Chrome/58.0.3029.110
Viewport Size: 1920x990

1.105.6b5044492d (22.06.2017 8:30), Emperor123 (100744), zz1, en_US, LNX 25,0,0,127, Linux, Chrome/58.0.3029.110, 1920x990, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser6837

The effect is event more noticeable when the smallest inventory pack is larger than 2 fp. In my case I no longer have any 2 fp packs, but do have 5 fp packs.

The events for me are:
1. Spend from my bar (into gb)
2. Bar goes to 0 fp
3. About a second later, bar goes to +4 fp (consuming a 5 fp pack)
4. Another second later, get additional +1 fp "correction" to take back to 5 fp

If I try to use the spend from my bar again, all it does is consume another 5 fp pack and puts 5 fp back into the bar again.

EDIT: I also notice that the bar timer is reset when the last +1 fp is added.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7265

Oh, that's creepy. So you can't clear your FP-bar without clearing your whole inventory.

DeletedUser7608

Wow, just happened to me.

This gets even better. If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny. They've had months to try and perfect this absolute abortion of a new GB design yet it is still bugged and still ugly and still an unwanted change.

To the person who designed this......get over it kiddo, it's crap, throw it away and learn from your experience. Stop trying to push a lost cause...PLEASE!!!

Keritan

Squire
+1 definite problem. Now cant earn FP while away for more then a couple hours.

Also, as spend 1 FP . the bar is decreased by 2. Followed by a +1. each time you spend a FP.

DeletedUser7884

I am also having this problem. In addition, if I attempt to spend the left over Forge Points in the Research Tree, I get an error message about an internal error and the entire page reloads.

Keritan

Squire
+1 occurring again.

Seemed fixed for a couple days. Now it is back.

Use either the left 1Fp at a time button or the right what's on the bar button and a FP pack of your lowest denomination is pulled from inventory and added to the bar.

Not cool.

Another oddity is the FP action again. Use 1Fp and get decreased 2 followed by +1.

Also noticing that every time I click Aid, 1 FP is removed and added back to the bar.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8262

I have just collected both coin and goods, both actions caused the fp in my bar to decrease by one, the fp was returned a moment later but each occurrence reset the fp timer
I have also just seen that accepting a trade and putting in a barracks bldg both have the same effect on the fp timer.
The only way around this problem is to hold off doing any action until the fp timer ticks over

Last edited by a moderator: