• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: GB-window bug no. 3

DeletedUser7265

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open the GB-window
2. Have some FP in the bar
3. Click on one of the three buttons, for example the 10FP-button
4. Look at the "Availbale FP" at the top of the window.

Issue Description (10/10):

After clicking, there are several changes at the "available FP": For example when you have 24130 FP and press the 10 FP button, it changes to 24129 then to 24119 then to 24120. That lasts at least 2 or 3 seconds. DUring this time, you don't see the real value.

Player: Emperor123
World: Dunarsund zz1
Operating System: Linux Lubuntu
Browser Version: Chrome/58.0.3029.110
Viewport Size: 1920x990

1.105.6b5044492d (22.06.2017 8:30), Emperor123 (100744), zz1, en_US, LNX 25,0,0,127, Linux, Chrome/58.0.3029.110, 1920x990, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser5474

every night for the last several nights, i have a few forge points that i want to apply to something. tonight it was a gb. i had 2 (lastnight i had 3). but each time i opened the gb and tried to add the points from the "bar", it said i didn't have enough to make the contribution. in fact i did. refreshing does bring back the forge points but that's of little use since it still won't let me apply them where i want. instead, i'll loose an equivalent amount because when i go to work or bed and have the points on the bar...i can no longer get 10...i can only get whatever is remaining, in this case i'll only get 8 all because i couldn't use what i had before leaving. this is an ongoing issue. if it's because the server is being worked on at the moment...be kind...LET US KNOW in advance. also, use good programming practice. all buildings and such should be stored on the local machine rather than pulled from your server. it would make the game substantially faster. online is great for playing against others, but static objects have no business being stored on the server.