• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: GB Default View Change [44120]

• Thread starter DeletedUser7608
  • Start date

DeletedUser7608

As per title...
Everytime I login after closing my browser previously the default view when I want to add FP reverts to the "Overview" page each & every time.

It's bad enough that this new GB interface was added when all the information was very clear in the old version on a single page but now I have to be reminded of it's failings each time I log in & add FP to any of my GB's.

This started happening since last Friday iirc whereas previously & since the new interface inception it always defaulted to the "Level up" page.

DeletedUser5429

As per title...
Everytime I login after closing my browser previously the default view when I want to add FP reverts to the "Overview" page each & every time.

It's bad enough that this new GB interface was added when all the information was very clear in the old version on a single page but now I have to be reminded of it's failings each time I log in & add FP to any of my GB's.

This started happening since last Friday iirc whereas previously & since the new interface inception it always defaulted to the "Level up" page.
I confirm this.