• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Game suggestions for attacking neighbors.

DeletedUser

Hi!

First I wanna apologize if I repeat same thing as in other topics. There are too many to read, so my first suggestion is to clean some up. ;-)

I have seen more treads troubleshooting watchfires and its problems, and I agree with many, there can be too many of them.

First suggestion, maybe you can give the Zeus another feature, perhaps some number of free victories when attacking neighbors? Or in some other possible way give the smaller players (big ones too) a chance to give the same attacking players some payback if wanted. I doesn't have to be Zeus. But in someway help smaller players and/or eliminate the watchfire problem. In this way the watchfire won't be that outstanding and maybe the big player will rethink his attack on smaller ones. The timing in the game will be more depending, which I think Innogames want. =)

My second suggestion is in someway the same topic. Many smaller players have problem defending their citys with their eras army vs more modern army. Can we maybe insert army to other players in our guild? Maybe instead of polish and motivate under 24 hours, the left army can only be there under 24 hours and for the players that give them, they will be dead or lost?

I hope my suggestions is understandable and that this is something you want look in to. :cool:

Best regards Dannsola.

DeletedUser1264

The quoted post was completely in French. Please use English only on Beta forum and limit other languages to well known quotes or provide a correct translation.

Sacre bleu :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi fomere!

First I want to apologize for my french, used translation but your quote wasn't perfect translated.

By your suggestion I understand that the best defending army would be automatically chosen from the army you own? One problem I can see, if this is your suggestion, is that the top-players will also have this feature. I think it will be more impossible to attack a top-player with many watchfires and still, the more modern army is much better then an older army, so it won't make any difference.

But I think we are in some way looking at a greater change for our smaller players to stay in the game for a longer time. I think many beginners drop out early because they feel overrun by bigger players. I think this will give the game a nice twist and make our new players stay longer.

Thanks for the reply! =)

Best regards Dannsola.

DeletedUser4256

Hi fomere,

As you, I'd love to express my thoughts in my native language here but I can't do it because the british, irish, french, german, swedish, american people won't understand me but mainly because there are forum rules that don't permit it.

I hate the translators because are too bad, frequently doesn't translate accurately what you really want to say or what the other person is really telling you. :)