• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Game runs in errors

DeletedUser

It also gives the error when collecting from a wishing well and town hall. It looks like I was able to collect from the town hall but now I get a server error as soon as the game loads.

Andi47

Overlord
same error here - can't collect from Tower of Babel and can't start Goods production.

Edit: Both, spending FP to my own GB and spending FP to the Tech Tree worked properly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4497

I happened to me the same, but after entering 6 times a game is solved, if it was not for some internal arrangement.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Indeed the problems seem to be resolved :)

Please let us know if you encounter any other issues and thank you all for your patience!

DeletedUser4891

For me the problem is unsolved. After log-in awaits me a message that there is a unfinished fight. But I did not fight the last few days. When i try to continue combat, there are 2 spearfighters shown as my troops?! I have foll HighMiddleAge Defence?!
So I retread but after that the internal error occurs. I have relogged more than a dozen times. Any suggestions?

Now it works! But I lost the 2 unattaches troups which where fightinmg without my knowledge because i did a automatic fight to test the last option to get this thing running :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I finished the misterious battle and i can play, but i lost muy units and i have to train them again.

DeletedUser1264

For me the problem is unsolved. After log-in awaits me a message that there is a unfinished fight. But I did not fight the last few days. When i try to continue combat, there are 2 spearfighters shown as my troops?! I have foll HighMiddleAge Defence?!
So I retread but after that the internal error occurs. I have relogged more than a dozen times. Any suggestions?

Same here - I keep getting sent into a battle I won a few days ago, and no matter what I do it all ends in internal error.