• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Game not loading......still [46027]

• Thread starter DeletedUser8811
  • Start date

DeletedUser8811

Well game not loading still, it always stops around the 70% mark, been like this for a few weeks, but game works fine on the main servers, just not on beta.

NorMags

Baronet
Well game not loading still, it always stops around the 70% mark, been like this for a few weeks, but game works fine on the main servers, just not on beta.
It will load, it's just really slow... it always stops at around 70%, but just wait and it will load.

DeletedUser5557

I am also having the same problem. Tried clearing cache but still not loading. Keep getting "aw snap" message when I do get passed 70%

DeletedUser8811

My browser does not keep cache, so after restarting my PC, I should have been able to load the game, but not the case. I have just trying to load on the main servers and am stuck at 70% since the servers have had an update there too.

So this problem is not FIXED......