• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Investigating: game not loading / blocked

Norde

Merchant
Troubleshooting
-
(on live server) Since the 1.271 update, it takes 4-5 minutes for the game to load, even if load, nothing working or another 4-5 minutes to load another window/function.
Chrome, FireFox, Opera
cache, cookies - deleted, extensions disabled

Watching the browser web tools: something blocking some requests (not always the same), like metadata-cityentities... etc

And what makes it wierd, same goes for FoE beta and elvenar, so not sure if it's the update, but then what went wrong?
we already reported it on our forum, but ~6 hours later we still don't know anything

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
firefox 115.5.0esr(64bit), chrome 109.0.5414.120
Recreation steps
-
Actual Behavior
-
Expected Behavior
-
Frequency
-
Can this be reproduced?
-

XIA*

Marquis
the issue is back today, in the morning it appeared that it works, now the cities are again unable to load, or if they do after a LONG time, there is partial display. Edge, brave, Chrome - all the same. Cookies cleaned, dns flushed, internet speed is high. I'm on Hu2, Hu3, Hu4, Hu5, Hu6 and beta. All of them are like this. it's getting to be really annoying and not a very nice Santa Claus Day present :(

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
This could be an issue between your internet provider and the CDN where the game graphics are. This is unfortunately hard to figure out and hardly something we can solve.

Basically, one node from your home to the server with the graphics might be really slow. Looking this up is possible via the command line tool on your machine via this command: tracert foezz.innogamescdn.com
If you see a node where the request is really slow, you can share it here or PM me.
Please do not share the whole route though, because IP addresses are considered private information.
I can then pass it on and a ticket with the CDN provider can be opened.