• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Game Lagging

punita

Squire
Today,the game is lagging a lot. I m using it on my daily device(it is a laptop) ,it used to run smooth before. I did no update to my pc,no hardware/software change bot still the game feels like laggy and running on 5-10 fps.My pc is pretty decent so no problems with pc. I did other things like watch yt,playing other games and other things but the fps was normal but in forge o the fps drop a lot.

Is it just me or anyone elso facing this issue?

thelegend88

Squire
I am playing on the phone for some time now. Game is running great but GBG is just horrible... After a minute it gets progressively more laggy up to a point I can barely even drag troops to attacking army. Reported to support twice, I always get the answer to restart my phone and router and to clean my cache. Neither of which helps. After they asked me to reinstall the app several times they decided to tell me its a known issue. And they left it at that.... Only thing it helps is to close the app every 30 seconds and restart which makes GBG not really playable neither close to being enjoyable