• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Game Guide

DeletedUser

I understand that we're at the very beginning, but is there any place where a guide (even a small one) can be found?

There're things difficult to understand just experimenting.

I.e., what does the small swords that sometimes show-up in exagons during the battle mean?

or, how to know offensive and defensive statistics of the different units before training them?

Thanks again.

DeletedUser

Like you say we're at the early stages of the game. Some of us here are starting to put together a guide for all and all input will be welcome.

But the swords above units in battle mean that the selected unit is capable of reaching (movement or range) and attacking the unit with swords above it in that turn, range units don't need to be next to the enemy but can still reach them (attack) that turn.

The best way for now of learning which units are good for attack, defence etc is to build them and then when in battle hover over the units in the battle order panel it opens a small unit details window (this can also be used for more advanced enemy units that you have yet to have researched) and if you print screen or fraps (or some other screen maker) it you can then look at them at your leisure, I suspect as the game evolves there may be a stat list appearing over each units barracks or it'll become available in a guide at some point.

DeletedUser

I'm working on a basic guide, although it's mainly about navigating and understanding basic game mechanics... you can see the draft in the guides section.