• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: game freezes when geting silver "executive producer" achievement

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) have the counter just before getting the silver "executive producer" reward
2.) build a production building
Observed: The city "moved to background" (same as when opening e.g. the messages window), nothing else happend, game was unresponsive
Expected: the "you earned the silver Executive Producer" window should come from top of the screen, stay for a second or two and move away again

It seems that the game froze just before displaying the reward window. I had to reload to continue playing. (after reload I had the achievement (together with the respective line in the event history) correctly.

Issue Description (10/10): When getting the silver "executive producer" achievement, the game froze just before displaying the "earned achievement" window.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.98.ce3760d (17.03.2017 12:29), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 25,0,0,127, Windows 10, Chrome/57.0.2987.98, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found