• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Game elements disappear from screen as it approaches the edge of the screen

• Thread starter DeletedUser8024
  • Start date

DeletedUser8024

Buildings, roads, and even things like the guild battleground building and boat disappear as I drag the map around on my laptop. I am running WIndows 10 and Chrome. I have signed off, restarted my machine, and this still happens. I first noticed this today. To recap, buildings disappear near the bottom and right side of my screen. They do not disappear at the top or on the left side.Clipboard01.jpg

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks Juian24, we can confirm that certain city items do disappear when scrolling around the city but only when your browser zoom is set at other than 100%. Setting to 100% appears to fix the issue

DeletedUser8024

That works, but it makes everything too large on my screen. Any chance someone might consider this to be a bug that gets put on some list?

DeletedUser10047

That works, but it makes everything too large on my screen. Any chance someone might consider this to be a bug that gets put on some list?
It would appear that your game is set to medium zoom (in-game zoom, not browser zoom). Have you tried setting the in-game zoom to fully zoomed out? It can be done with either the mouse wheel or the control in the bottom left corner (right beside full-screen mode).

Hilary Briss

Merchant
Changing the in-game zoom makes no difference for me, but setting chrome back to 100% instead of 90% does. This 'feature' has only happened in the last few days, and I would much prefer to be able to have my browser zoom level set at what I want.