• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Game crashes after buying 10 forge points

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Troubleshooting
yes. tried it at work and at home. With different browsers. Same result.
When I buy 10 forge points and want to put them immediately to use, game just stops working. I tried it with a Great building and in research.
Does not happen when I buy only 5 Forge points.

Browser or App version and version number
Edge and Chrome
Recreation steps
Buy 10 Points with gold. Spend them in GB/Research.
Actual Behavior
Blinking shield appears that game is working on sth. But nothing happens. Can't click anything anymore. Need to reload game. The 10 Forge points are not spent after reloading.
Expected Behavior
10 spent FP
Frequency
always (since yesterday)
Can this be reproduced?
always (Beta server)

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
I buy 10 fp and can't load a gb with it. The gb interface just spins along with town hall. I cant even go into GBG without reloading after buying 10fp.

Sureshot

Farmer
Having the same issue using google chrome on a PC. Been happening for 2 days
As stated, it only happens when buying the 10 FPs and requires a game reload every time you do it

Last edited:

IAwithOF

Farmer
Same issue on a PC Only happens with exactly 10 FPs. Buy one lot of 10 or 2 lots of 5 at the same time, game freezes, Buy 9 fps or any lesser amount and it works fine