• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Game Access

BestWarrior

Baronet
After the update of this morning, i can't get access to the game. the green bar allways stops on the 71/72% and the game can''t be load. Does anyone knows what's happenning?

DeletedUser3380

Hello

Is it normal to not Have Access? There are currently no planned update, I do not have red post have who say to wait a little for maintenance ... The blue home page"Innogames" Appears and Disappears as Quickly ... I was there this morning and early afternoon, I wanted collect resources and I can not be connect

DeletedUser

We are aware that there are some issues logging into Forge of Empires today, please know that they are being looked into and will be fixed as soon as possible.

DeletedUser3380

I have the same problem. That means that I wil have some fish in my city.

it's for everybody are here ... we are on beta Test and we know that. For the moment it's again "no access"

Maybe update or maintenance ...

I have the message "this world is not currently accessible. Try later"

Last edited by a moderator: