• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Galata Tower Changes Feedback

Weeks of production time for a detailed video analysis and a DIY-analysis on my website for nothing, because every single number I calculated and animated changes just two weeks after video release.

I know, InnoGames, you don't have to care about third party creators, but in this case I'm really pi**ed about these changes... Every single time you release something big as a new great building or a game mode I wait until it's released to the live servers and do not start the production of an extensive, time consuming and expensive video analysis before, to prevend using numbers or effects which could get changed during BETA test. But making well over 30 hours of work for all the calculations, analysis, coding and video production worthless in great parts after two months on LIVE is a slap in the face.

Again, I know that you do not have to care about guys like me and if I were in your position, I would probably not have done anything else, but I just want to tell you my opinion about changes like this from my perspective.

So, the GB will be even more downgraded, as owner costs increase for the same amount of goods you get?! I am a bit disappointed. All highend players have this GB at a high level already. Now, new players will need more time for leveling up. How shall new player keep up with the pace?
Why EMA? and in general, why did Inno decided so?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
If the Galata tower is changed from "ageless" to "EMA", the costs per level will be cheaper, not the other way around.
Or I did not understand everything !!!

If the Galata tower is changed from "ageless" to "EMA", the costs per level will be cheaper, not the other way around.
Or I did not understand everything !!!
Currently the costs stay the same as they were before, basically HMA age costs, but the rewards the building gives will be reduced to EMA levels. This will make the building more expensive for the owner to level, and this building will not match other EMA buildings for cost, even though Inno is claiming the changes to rewards are being made to bring the building in line with EMA buildings. Hope that helps summarize the current state.

qaccy

Emperor
@lordwasa Thanks for passing the feedback along! Hopefully it results in a complete switch to EMA values instead of just half of one which seems to be the case currently.

Pachom

Farmer
Changing the Galata had at least one positive result:
In my guilde on the German server all rushed to build it up before it becomes more expensive.
But o lot of players are quarreling about it. Most of it is as usual rather childish, hey guys, you play for free!
However, I pledge Inno to explain, why these changes were necessary, I just want to unterstand it.

1BFA

Viceroy
Changing the Galata had at least one positive result:
In my guilde on the German server all rushed to build it up before it becomes more expensive.
But o lot of players are quarreling about it. Most of it is as usual rather childish, hey guys, you play for free!
However, I pledge Inno to explain, why these changes were necessary, I just want to unterstand it.

It could just be to make things simple...no fancy logic for getting prints for new users. less support tickets..etc... I like the change no complicated logic for getting first print for new users.

Afroman

Farmer
Dear screwdrivers from inno, to relieve you, I would like to admit that you are constantly busy thinking up new nonsense
with which you can worsen the game, so that it escaped you that the attacks from neighbors
and the looting associated with them, Since the introduction of the excellently planned PvP arena,
they have declined significantly, i.e. almost tending towards 0 and the advertised protection against robbery has therefore become obsolete
many many thanks

Hedning1390

Farmer
I am waiting until they fix it. In the message they said that the rewads changed to make it similar to all other great buildings, but if the rewards are the same as ema but the total cost to level are the same as the oracle then it is working in a completely unique way which goes against what their stated intent was, and also it's in a way that would make players feel cheated because they picked the aspects of each group that made it most expensive to level.