• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Galata Tower Changes Feedback

In.My.ConTroL said:
which means that all the contributions to evolve it will generate less Forge Points rewards to donators, as otherwise the Galata Tower would behave adversely from other Great Buildings.

If it is an EMA building now, then it should cost the same to level as the other EMA buildings. Costing more than EMA, but giving EMA rewards behaves adversely from other Great Buildings, exactly opposite of what your post said this change was supposed to do.

This is a very player adverse change as implemented. Terrible move, though I guess we as players shouldn't expect better from Inno considering your past history regarding great buildings.

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
@lordwasa Pass along that the FP cost to level needs to be adjusted along with the rewards! A GB with HMA FP costs paying out like an EMA GB doesn't add up. I don't care which way it goes, but the two sides need to be consistent!

Aside from that, I like making it a normal GB. Won't be as tricky to find BPs for it anymore. Thumbs up for that!

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
the fp cost probably adjusts to EMA normal values as soon as you level it
That's a possibility! I believe that's what happened with the Oracle of Delphi when Inno addressed that debacle, right? Would anyone be able to confirm whether or not this is the case?

CrashBoom

Legend
the fp cost probably adjusts to EMA normal values as soon as you level it
that doesn't make sense

because if values would get adjusted on the next level that would also be for the rewards

:rolleyes:

Would anyone be able to confirm whether or not this is the case?
I can confirm that changes to the level costs are immediately after the release and that does not wait for the next level
because that was how it was when they changed the level costs for the TA

qaccy

Emperor
I can confirm that changes to the level costs are immediately after the release and that does not wait for the next level
because that was how it was when they changed the level costs for the TA
I'm not asking how it was with a previous GB tho. I'm asking how it is with this one! The TA was from a new age with a new level up table. The Galata's not. And besides, how things were done once doesn't mean they're going to be done that way every time.

CrashBoom

Legend
The TA was from a new age with a new level up table. The Galata's not.
TA was a GB with level costs
and then the level costs did change with a later change

Galata not (yet. but would be logical in the future because it is a EMA GB with HMA level costs)

:rolleyes:

I'm not asking how it was with a previous GB tho.
actually you did refer to previous GB changes

I believe that's what happened with the Oracle of Delphi

So, what is happening here?

Will the GB be fixed to behave exactly like Aachen and Hagia when leveling?
Is Inno shying away from doing so, because it would upset players that already built and levelled it?

Sibel

Merchant
Please, lordwasa, players are waiting for a clear answer how things will go on with Galata Tower.
Thank you.

Fenix

Viceroy
From a non native speaker's point of view. To a casual player nothing will change. This GB cost almost nothing, is small, and now is more easily attained.
The total fp's to raise a single level is the same, The levels already done stays done. The new levels will cost a little more to the owner (but if he did not know what the costs would be earlier, who cares). Finely the investors will have to put a little less fp's (once again irrelevant).

Sibel

Merchant
For a casual player, this GB matters, because those players are most affected by plundering. Further, those players have not many FP, i.e. making this GB more expensive does matter to them.
A top player, in especial a trader, is interested in the goods/space, and he will level Galata to a quite high level (100+), and here the costs differ thousands of FP depending on which era is taken for costs and rewards. Thus, it matters to him as well.