• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Reference Changelog for Version 1.111

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

newlogo1.png

Greetings Beta,

This is for reference on update 1.111
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the details below:

Changes

• Opening the Quest Overview while being in the building menu was closing the building menu. Now you can have a look again at your quests without being kicked out from the building menu.
  • We improved various texts and hints in the game.
  • When sending your ship on a journey, it wasn't always clear if skills of your crew affected it in a good or bad way. We improved it by adding green text coloring for positive effects and red for negative effects
  • We added new achievements for the Friends Tavern and for the Guild Expedition!

achievement_icons_you_call_that_archaeology.png

You Call This Archaeology?
This new achievement will let you show other people how many encounters in the guild expeditions you solved by fighting.

achievement_icons_he_chose_wisely.png

He chose... wisely.
This new achievement will let you show other people how many encounters in the guild expeditions you solved by negotiating.

achievement_icons_x_marks_the_spot.png

X Marks the Spot!
Collect common relics to get this new achievement.

achievement_icons_throw_me_the_idol.png

Throw me the Idol!
Collect uncommon relics to get this new achievement.

achievement_icons_it_belongs_in_a_museum.png

It Belongs in a Museum!
Collect rare relics to get this new achievement.

achievement_icons_dont_call_me_junior.png

Don't call me Junior!
Complete multiple levels of Guild Expeditions.

achievement_icons_very_dangerous_i_go_first.png

Very dangerous... I go first.
You can get this achievement only if you solve the highest possible difficulty!

achievement_icons_innkeeper.png

Innkeeper
To unlock this achievement, you need chairs in your Friends Tavern!

achievement_icons_silver_collector.png

Silver collector
Gain some Tavern silver to unlock this achievement.

achievement_icons_one_of_many_faces.png

One of many faces
Sit in some of your Friend's Taverns to get this achievement.

achievement_icons_up_it_goes.png

Up It Goes
Activate boosts in your Friends Tavern to unlock this achievement.

Bug Fixes

• It was not possible to polish the Tiger's Den. This has been fixed.
  • Leveling up crew members in the Oceanic Future required Arctic Future goods in some rare cases. Now you always need goods from the Oceanic Future.
  • There was an issue with the poison skill which blocked some players from finishing a battle. This should no longer happen.
  • The description of some All Age Great Buildings like the Observatory or the Temple of Relics stated, that you can get blueprints from aiding which you actually can't. This description was adjusted.
  • Sometimes the progress for the quest "Solve any other quest" was displayed incorrectly. This should now be more clear.

In the meantime, our development team is working on improvements to the messaging system.

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires, and for all the help you give us here on Beta !

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team - Team Beta

Last edited by a moderator: