• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Frosty Mission 22: trades not registering

DeletedUser

World: Beta // Dunarsund
Browser and Version: Chrome 23.0.1271.64 // Firefox 16.0.2
Description of the bug: completed the 5 trades for the 22 mission but not registering on mission helper, see pictures below
Screen Shot 2012-11-27 at 13.34.40.jpgScreen Shot 2012-11-27 at 13.35.00.jpg
Screenshots: Pls see above.
How often this occurs: First time, on EST.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, not reported although the mission 25 issue seems similar.
Have you tried resolving your issue by using the hints in this sticky thread?: Yes.

DeletedUser

to solve ur problem on ur own:
try to offer ur missing goods and then abort it. . It counts too, because when offering the stock will get lower, but when canceling the amount will add up by the stockpile again and for the quest this is enough.

This may be a bug, but ur issue is a bug, too :D

Otherwise write a support ticket

DeletedUser

Workaround working

to solve ur problem on ur own:
try to offer ur missing goods and then abort it. . It counts too, because when offering the stock will get lower, but when canceling the amount will add up by the stockpile again and for the quest this is enough.

This may be a bug, but ur issue is a bug, too :D

Otherwise write a support ticket

Thanks, that does indeed work - although not as intended, i suspect...

DeletedUser

Same issue.
I put up 5 offers and had them accepted:

foechristmastradesaccep.png

The quest was still at 0/10 (even after logging out and in and after refreshing).
If I accept offers other people have put on the market then it will recognise them.
I had the same problems on EN3 with one of the CA quests (collect 10 tar & 10 paper) - wouldn't recognise if I put up offers but would if I accepted them.

DeletedUser1164

quest #22: posted trades for all required 5 bronze materials and they all went through in a breeze except that only 4 registered. Now I am totally clueless which one did not register, I had to put in trades the last two types of goods to see if that'd work.

DeletedUser1164

Thanks, that does indeed work - although not as intended, i suspect...

I hope I could say the same. But it didn't work for me.
Plundering, on the other hand, did.

Last edited by a moderator: