• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recruiting Friendship Guild

DeletedUser

I would like to take this chance to welcome all people joined Friendship Guild and others will join in the future.

The name tells everything. The guild is not here for war, it is here to help you and others around you with resources and help needed no matter what ranking you are. Please feel free to give your feedbacks in here or in our Guild Forum, which will provide you with everything you may need :D

If you would like to join the guild, please post your comments here or message me Kenjiserge. I will check and give invitation to you within 24 hours.

Again, warm welcome everyone to Friendship Guild :cool:

Join and check out our cool Guild Forum :D

DeletedUser1045

Hi there! :)
I'd like to join your guild! Send me an invitation in game please (same nick)

DeletedUser1047

Kenjiserge,

I'd like to jump in the guild. Please shoot me the invite! Thanks!!! ~lilturtlehead

DeletedUser1047

I see in events where you sent me the invite but when I click on "go to invites" there is nothing there. Did I do something wrong?

DeletedUser1039

Friendship guild have pretty much all resource from BA and IA now on market, except limestone. So, if someone happen to have limestone resource province, he will have a great opportunity in Friendship. I'm personally willing to pay twice any other IA resource for limestone.

DeletedUser

Hi Kenjiserge.
Can I join your Friendship guild please :)

DeletedUser1135

Sounds nice. Please send me an invite (player name same as forum name).

DeletedUser1159

i have a few resources, gold limestone alabaster granite ebony copper soon to be iron, im a bit of a tyrant lol but im fair on trade !!

DeletedUser

hi

Can I Join Ur Guild? My IGN : Jervis Invite me thanks a lot ^_^