• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Friends tavern info behind the frame

estrid

Baronet
Troubleshooting
no
Friends tavern balloon-info is not displaying.
foe_tavern_bug.jpg

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome/windows
Recreation steps
you should see it in the picture
Frequency
always (on beta)
Can this be reproduced?
yes. It has been that way some time already

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Can you try a different browser please? Is anyone else experiencing this as I cannot recreate?

Thunderdome

Emperor
You mean this bit?
1592700120027.png
I am using Windows 10 CE and Google Chrome. Try refreshing or removing the cache files to see if it fixes the problem.

Umbrathor

Baronet
If I look at the first pic I see the bottom of the red balloon (x/16 sdeats taken) popping up just below the fp counter. So maybe this is a scaloing problem. It might be handy to know the display type / size and settings, and / or whether or not the pic is zoomed in or out at all.

Thunderdome

Emperor
@Umbrathor hmm, I didn't see that bit. Nice eye there. It seems like that is off alignment.

@Dudettas I think Umbrathor may have solved the mystery. Although, I might have suggest the OP to try and clear their cache and see if it resolves the problem.

Andi47

Overlord
I have also seen the tavern shield flying up, up and away sometimes - this seems to happen when having several browser tabs opened, and having the game in the first (=leftmost) tab. When this happens, reloading the game resolves the problem.

I am using Google Chrome (regularly updated to the newest version) under Windows 10.

Artubar

Baronet
This one seems to be a browser zoom problem; the height of the brown top bar is bigger than mine - if I set the zoom to 125% they're equal.
Try if you have can reset it with Ctrl + 0 (zero) - it doesn't do any harm if it wasn't the zoom.

If that doesn't help, check the Windows display scaling (I ran into that problem when I got me a new laptop -.-)
Right click on desktop > Display settings > Scale and layout [Change the size of text, apps, and other items]
Is that value 125%? If yes, you can either change it here to 100% (affects your whole computer - smaller text and icons etc), or change it for Chrome alone (how-to)

Pafton

Viceroy
For now I'm tagging this as Cannot Reproduce, as none of us have been able to recreate it unfortunately. It is possible that your issue might be occurring due to reasons explained by some of the posters above. In any case, we would appreciate if you could try the aforementioned steps and let us know if it helps.