• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

friendly clean fun

DeletedUser1164

hi,

I'm kind of new to the game playing over @ zz1 beta. I've somehow grown accustomed to some of the game's fundamentals in its early stages. I was just wondering if there is some sort of an accurate way to ascertain if a neighbor is/and/or has been inactive apart from judging the way their city is faring? what it is, I really don't want to make enemies so I'd rather just attack in-active players in-lieu of PvP points as expansion currency. any inputs? TIA.

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser929

if you don't want to make enemy's don't plunder them after. the defender loses nothing by losing the battle.

there is no way to know apart from keeping an eye on there points, no activity means no point gain

DeletedUser1164

aha, got it. but when someone gets plundered, let's say, goods like dye, do they lose the goods in real time? like when they log in they would find the goods gone? I in-fact plundered someone's goods by accident. I didn't know goods' buildings can be plundered. I am still getting the hang of the system.

DeletedUser1164

got it. thanks lynch! think I should try to produce the material I took and give it back to the owner as goodwill. heh! :p