• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Friend Tavern issue

ffblackice

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Refresh chrome, problem is still there. not sure how to fix it.
The icon on friend shows tavern is available, but can not visit, after go into the tavern, it shows I need to wait.
Game version: 1.181.3a7c22f6109 (15.06.2020 20:05)

Browser or App version and version number
Google Chrome
Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
Go to friend list, tried to visit friend's tavern but can not, go to friend's city, go into his friend's tavern, shows I need to wait.
Frequency
1 incident so far for 1 friend.
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

Attachments

• Friend Tavern issue.jpg
    Friend Tavern issue.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 27

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Have you recently added this friend?

If you remove 20 or more players from your friends list, a limitation for the Friends Tavern will kick in. Friends will only be able to visit your Tavern 24h after the friend request has been accepted and you can only visit their tavern 24h afterwards as well. This effect is permanent once it starts.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
When does that happen? If it happens shortly after paging through the Friends list ("next/previous 5") it most likely is because of outdated data. The same thing happens the other way around - Tavern shows as not available but after waiting for a sec, it updates to being available.

Definitely something they should look into - together with the aid timers desync issue... That I find way more bothersome.

DeletedUser5882

This is something I also started to experience.
It happens when the tavern is full.
If you open the game and a tavern is available but later gets full, then the available icon still remains however even if you keep clicking nothing happens. neither the tavern opens or the available icon goes away. You have to go to the player city to open the tavern to see that there are no chairs left for you to sit. Then the icon turns into unavailable.

Edit: Actually you don't need to visit the tavern. Only visiting the player city is enough to update the tavern icon.

1.182.d8316a232ce (28.06.2020 20:10), Tiraje (96405), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/83.0.4103.116, 1920x937, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

Last edited by a moderator:

ZENA

Marquis
i found that id show its open by the icon of the arrow. U press to visit but nothing happen. U then open players city by visiting and look at the tav it show its full. Then the icon disappear.

I also encountered this effect (see attached files). The sequence:
- work on a quest of the type "visit ... friends taverns"
- I scroll within the friends bar
- I see the "tavern available" icon (attachment 1)
2021-08-02 17_10_58-attachment_1.jpg
- I klick --> icon changes to "not available"
- I klick again and enter the tavern -> I dont find my icon on the seats, but I see the Message "No available chairs, Come back later" (attachment 2)
2021-08-02 17_11_04-attachment_2.jpg
To the above questions:
- I have not added/removed friends for long time (more than 10 days)
- it happens in about 10% of the cases (in my eyes too frequent for a timing issue - must be something different)

My system info: 1.210.a06335e3063 (02.08.2021 10:50), Captain Pirx (10097749), en17, en_US, Windows 10, Firefox/90.0, 1679x965, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=Mozilla GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (512 MB VRAM)