• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Friend request number not disappear

ZENA

Marquis
1. received friend request
2. show in the social bar and show the amount of request
3. press accept the FR amount then need to disappear.

still show the amount after accept the FR

Screenshot_28.png

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Zena, we couldn't reproduce this issue so far. The number disappears for me as soon as I accept the FR.
Does anyone else experience this issue?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Does anyone else experience this issue?
Yes, but it is really rare and random - similar to the fake "new message indication" - usually the indication is gone after a reload.
But I remember seeing that indication once after login in although there was no active friend request.. maybe it happens when a friend request was canceled or if a friend request gets canceled and then repeated?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I just had it happen to me - a friend request was indicated but when I clicked on the "all the way to the left" button, I got diplayed the usual #1 player on my Friends list.

After that I jumped all the way to the right and helped a player there. now I again jumped all the way left and now the requesting player was shown.