• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Friend not removed till game reload

DeletedUser7207

Reproduction Steps:
1. Visit your Friends Tavern.
2. Friend aren't friends.
3. Refresh the game.
4. So, who aren't friends disappear.

Issue Description (.../10):
If I visit my friends, with the button in my city: "Visit your friends Tavern.", the tavern my friend says: "You are not friend of the owner of this tavern.", and indeed that is correct because we aren't friends, but only disappears when I refresh the game.

4706313d9c044a57a118399f37379ff7.png

Player: Amie
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Opera beta 42.0
Viewport Size: 1365x767

Player name and world for rewards: Amie, ar2

Last edited by a moderator:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Friends are removed automatically when you choose to remove them as friend. So at what stage does the problem occur? If that player isn't your friend and you're visiting them, the message would be correct.

ETA: Had a person send me a friend request. Visited the player's Tavern, message says we're not friends (correct). Accepted the friend request. Visited the player's Tavern again and I was able to sit down (correct). Don't see any problem.

Last edited:

Artubar

Baronet
..I think the OP talks about the other one ending a formerly existing friendship.
The friends list doesn't update and all attached mechanisms (trading, aiding, visiting tavern) give an error when trying to interact with such an ex-friend.
The same no-updating occurs when guild members join/leave, or when you get a new neighborhood.

TL/DR; All three 'social' lists don't reflect any changes you don't have initiated yourself. (until you reload the game)

Andi47

Overlord
a similar problem (maybe related?)

1.) at least guild leaders are online (and stay online unless stated otherwise below)
2.) a guild member leaves the guild
3.) guild leader #1 (or anyone who has admin rights to said message) opens a guild message (i.e. a circular message which is addressed to all guild members) in the message box and clicks "update to guild members"
observed: nothing happens
expected: the former guild member should be removed
4.) guild leader #1 reloads and repeats step 3
observed: NOW the former guild member is removed from the message (now, it is correct, but you should't need to reload)
5.) guild leader (or at least thread admin) #2, who is still online, opens the same guild message and clicks "update to guild members" (he might want to do so, if e.g. someone else has entered the guild after step 4)
observed: Now, the former guild member is ADDED to the thread (note: this might seriously affect the guild's tactics, if it goes unnoticed: the former guild member might join an other guild, is still (or again) able to read the GvG plans of the old guild and use this information for the new guild)
expected: the former guild member should NOT be added again to the message.

FoE version: Everything shince the last half year (reported at .de in April)