• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Friend list bug

DeletedUser929

So this is an old bug which i believe .15 was meant to have fixed. the original poster never returned to confirm if it was and i wasn't in a position to test it then. I can however confirm it has returned/was never fixed.

every time a new player joins using my referral link they go straight to my friend list as intended. the problem is when a 2nd player joins, instead of pushing player one down the list they replace them. and again when a third joins they remove the 2nd instead of pushing them down the list . in the past week ive seen 3 seperate names pop into my freind list but each new one replaces the old.
im not sure if they get removed or are just invisible to me like inactives. if they have been removed will i still get my diamonds upon there reaching the iron age?

0.18.10031 (01.10.2012 12:32), Farmerlynch (4730), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,3,31,331, Windows Vista, Chrome/22.0.1229.79, 1366x653