• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: Friend Invite rewards

DeletedUser4635

I invited a friend by selecting his email address etc and the friend began playing. We are both in the BETA world. My friend has now reached Iron age and I did not receive the diamond reward. I waited for 24 hours to make sure there was nothing linked to timelines but the reward did not appear. The friend link was to Badboss.

DeletedUser2752

If you have ever shared an internet connection during the time he/you were playing, this will automatically cancel the reward (and the ability to trade goods or donate forge points to his building)
If this is not the case, try contacting support (right click in-game and go to "Support")

DeletedUser4635

Okay thanks for the suggestion. We are a few hundred miles from each other so never shared a connection. I will contact support as you recommend, I though it might be a bug.