• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Free Forge Points Bug

DeletedUser1279

I had 10 Forge Points on the top bar. I donated 5 of them to a member in my GB club. When I returned to my city, I saw that I still have 9 remaining. I double-checked the amount that I donated and yes, it was 5. Therefore, the bug is that to donate 5, only deducts 1. I sort of noticed this on some of the En and U.S. servers yesterday, but thought my counting was wrong, but no, this is a multi-server bug, and must be fixed immediately so that we are not tempted to take advantage of it.

DeletedUser2752

Just used a FP pack to try to replicate it and got nothing. Does this happen to you every time? Have you only replicated it with hourly FP?

DeletedUser1279

When my counter says I have 10, and I use 5 on a single donation, then return to my city, the counter reads that I have 9. I first thought I was miscounting my original starting fp's, but I deliberately let it climb to 10, donated 5 to a single person's GB, then returned to my city to see that I still had 9. My son was sitting beside me, as we had our wake-up coffee, and can verify the starting count, the donation, and the amount remaining on the counter when I returned to the city after making the donation. He can also verify that I did, indeed, go back to the donated building, to make sure that I did, indeed, donate 5 FP's.