• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Reported to Developers: FP grey out [REWARDED]

• Thread starter Deleted member 10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser

• Browser and Version: Crome , Latest Version
  • Overview of the bug: If you load the bug and then instantly go into one of your , or another players GBs very quickly then the 1 FP and 10 FP are grayed out and the custom selector is empty and you are unable to type in it.
  • Screenshots:
  • Bug.png
  • How often this occurs: Every Time I login and Quickly go into a GB
  • Urgency: The urgency appears to be getting higher as it used to happen once very three months though now in one day it happens multiple times .
  • Preventative Actions: I have tried clearing the cache to see whether that would make the frequency go down but it does not seem to have changed anything . I also changed device to see whether my usual device is possible running slow but that was not the case.
  • Summary: FP donation is grayed out.

Pafton

Viceroy
As yet we have been unable to recreate this bug. If anyone else is experiencing it please let us know.

DeletedUser

It just happened again to me I just hope it can be reproduced soon :)

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I see this bug, on the live servers. Just happens when you go into a GB while the city/game is still loading. Only happens when I start a new session, not when coming back from a screen like GE, GBG, or the settlements. It is fixed whenever you exit the GB window and reenter. However, my internet connection can be spotty at times and I play on a potato computer, so it could be a hardware/connection issue as well.

Here's the debug info from my live city that I see this on.
1.178.796be775117 (13.05.2020 14:36), UBERhelp1 (16398871), us26, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Linux , Chrome/81.0.4044.141, 1303x609, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser

I see this bug, on the live servers. Just happens when you go into a GB while the city/game is still loading. Only happens when I start a new session, not It is fixed whenever you exit the GB window and reenter. However, my internet connection can be spotty at times and I play on a potato computer, so it could be a hardware/connection issue as well.

Here's the debug info from my live city that I see this on.
1.178.796be775117 (13.05.2020 14:36), UBERhelp1 (16398871), us26, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Linux , Chrome/81.0.4044.141, 1303x609, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
Thanks for being able to conform and I can also conform from what you said that this does not happen when coming back from a screen like GE, GBG, or the settlements.

If it is just a loading issue then could It be made so that the entry of GBs in prohibited until the game has fully loaded ?

DeletedUser

I just had it again on Beta trying to contribute too a guild mates GB though this time it was quite a while after loading the game , a minuet almost, it is normally 20 seconds or bellow.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please can you confirm how you are accessing the Great Buildings? Via the Social bar, Event history or another way?

DeletedUser

Sorry for the late reply ,

It most often happens in my own city when I accidentally click a great building a few seconds after the game loading though I think it can happen from event history , social bar , all ways though I am not sure. I can only definitively say in my own city clicking on a GB though.