• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: FP-bar cleared by motivating

DeletedUser7265

Reproduction Steps:
1. Have 1 FP in the bar
2. Click on "aid"

Issue Description (10/10):

The FP disappears, appears again and timer is resetted. The FP-bar should do NOTHING while aiding.

Player: Emperor123
World: Dunarsund zz1
Operating System: Linux Lubuntu
Browser Version: Chrome/58.0.3029.110
Viewport Size: 1920x990

1.105.6b5044492d (22.06.2017 8:30), Emperor123 (100744), zz1, en_US, LNX 25,0,0,127, Linux, Chrome/58.0.3029.110, 1920x990, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser7265

Strange, I can test tommorrow again, now all players are aided.

DeletedUser

Strange, I can not get it to happen. Is anyone else experiencing this?

DeletedUser5429

Strange, I can not get it to happen. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Yes.
I have one FP in my FP bar.
When I aid a friend, I have a -1 FP, then a +1 FP.
And the FP bar timer is reset. :(

DeletedUser7265

That also occurs on market, equally what you do, in guild treasury, etc. Almost every action in game seems to trigger that bug.

DeletedUser8341

Strangely, I cannot reproduce the exact bug on the iPad app.

However..

The timer resets when buying a forge point!

DeletedUser8262

All the following actions cause the fp timer to reset : logging in, any collection including tavern, setting a production, placing a new bldg or deleting one, accepting a trade, aiding.
In the last 17 hrs i have only managed to collect 8fp due to the incessant resetting of the fp timer

DeletedUser

This thread is about the fP bar being cleared, not about the timer which we are working to resolve.
If this is only about 1 FP disappearing we are working on this as it is a timing issue, but if anyone has seen multiple Fp's disappear all at once for no reason please let me know.