• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forum Forum Moderators Wanted

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Hi all,

As you have probably noticed, the forums need some administration. I am, for the most part, a one man team, with the assistance of Herluth and IcedDragon. I am finding I simply don't have the time to dedicate to making the forums active. I am looking for 2-3 members from this community to help out as forum moderators here on Forge Beta.

If you would like to apply, please send me a PM here, and I will take it from there. The role is volunteer based, and I will expect you to be able to respond to and keep on top of bugs, feedback and questions. There is a rules enforcement element to the role, but for the most part, this will be minimal (you guys are mostly well behaved).

Thanks for your attention

Richard
Community Manager

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Hey all,

Thanks for the responses! I had a good number of volunteers come forward, and I'd love to take you all on! Please allow me to introduce our newest forum admins, NormaJeane and Byeordie!

Thanks again
Richard and team