• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Forum editing - anyone else have the disappearing line issue?

mcbluefire

Baronet
Has anyone else noticed this issue when creating/editing a forum post? It just started very recently for me. Less than a month I think.

Write a sentence or two. Hit return twice to have a blank line and then start typing a new line. While typing out the third line hit backspace to remove text and the blank line is removed?

I find it essential to separate thoughts with blank lines so as not to make a "wall of text" when posting and this behavior on the forum is driving me a bit bonkers. (Yeah, I know....I'm long winded and wordy...) If it's just me I'll see what I need to fix in my browser.

Thanks!

mcbluefire

Baronet
Ah, so apparently it's only an issue when using shift+enter? I didn't even realize I was doing that here! Dern Excel online getting me used to using shift+enter to make a line break in a cell. ;0)

I'll stick to using enter only to make line breaks as that seems to prevent the issue. Thanks for helping you three!

Last edited: