• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback ForgePlus

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Since Innogames wants constructive feedback, let's see if it will take more than 2 minutes to respond to this one.

In the pack are offered:
- Increased forge point storage: > Useless for new and old players who harvest more than 1,000 FP per day.
- Collect everything for free: > useful and replaces the collection of 5 diamonds, i.e. 150 diamonds per month (for info on PC, the 300 diamonds only cost 5€)
- Town Hall bonus: > 15% will only be useful for beginners
- Reward delivery: > useful for players who are just starting out
- Exclusive timer: > useless for players who are just starting out, they don't have enough to sell, and for old ones who are already overflowing with antique pieces
- Refresh the shop: > useless, there are too few interesting articles, drowned in a mass of articles unnecessary.
- Double emissary production: > wow what a doc contribution either 2 PF or 2 ress or 2 more units
- New avatar outline: > very useful to show that we are spending money for the game
- Recruitment bonus: > useful only for players who are just starting out, especially since this bonus does not modify the times of the alcatraz in any way, the elders are overflowing with troops to compensate for the healing and hardly recruit anymore via the barracks.

Beyond the price (30 € or 50 € or 80 € depending on the tests) prohibitive for just supplements how about adopting these options:
- Increased forge point storage: > to be really useful to everyone, especially for old players at the end of their age, increase this limit from 1,000 to 2,000
- Collect everything for free: > to conserve
- Refresh the shop: > would be useful if one could either select a product type (example: part of a selected set) or exclude certain types (example: no decoration)
- Double emissary production: > why limit to 2 emissaries when the player has made the effort to unlock several, sometimes even for diamonds
- New avatar outline: > too bad we can't deactivate it like the appearance of the castle
- Recruitment bonus: > the reduction in recruitment time should apply to alcatraz which represents 90% of the recruitments of the majority of players
- Automatic Po/Mo: > be able to do the po/mo of all your friends in one click (and another click for the guild)
- Automatic Tavern: > be able to visit the taverns of all your friends in one click
- Buy FP in bulk: > be able to buy X FP by typing an amount of gold coins, without being blocked by the maximum of 10 FP. This will also give more importance to earning gold coins that many accumulate out of weariness of exchanging them 10 by 10.

The goal is to save players time, not to give them an unnecessary or excessive advantage.

Finally, review your price. Certainly even at 80 € you will sell some but at 5 € per month you will sell 100 times more!

Emberguard

Emperor
- Increased forge point storage: > to be really useful to everyone, especially for old players at the end of their age, increase this limit from 1,000 to 2,000
How about we just remove the limit completely? Or just make it really high like 50,000. Something that is useful now and will have longevity over the years / decades so we don't have to keep updating the amount as the game evolves

Yekk

Viceroy
Most of what is offered does not interest even beginners. Many players have characters on multiple worlds. To get messages on each a player must log onto that world. An interesting idea would be to include cross world messaging for a fee.

Thunderdome

Emperor
How about we just remove the limit completely?
This should have been already done when the first wave of players were collecting more than 100 FP a day. I knew this was addressed in the years past by others that Inno simply ghosted them on it. Then again, this should never be an issue if a limit wasn't placed in the first development. I can understand implementing a regeneration timer and limit at 10 (free) FP, but it should have been "sky's the limit" for anything beyond that.

@DEADP00L you got it down to the letter and a reason why I won't purchase this. I do the 5 diamonds thing when I can "sack" in the FP when my bar is under 100 (99 because I wanted to be a d*** about it, lol). But it will be quite useless to me if they have the 1000 FP limit as I can glide around my buildings and use that 5 diamond icon to let me know that I have something on the field that needs collecting. Inno should have thought this through and keep up with the player base as it evolves, but instead they introduce stuff that is decades in the reverse direction.

No, the new avatar for those spending on something that would make others shake their head at would be:
1647963853315.png

I considered this aspect of increasing the limit of FPs to 2'000, but I'm not sure this would be really useful since you have the "collect all" button for free which would already allow you to exceed 1'000 FPs.

From my point of view, the real problem of the current 100 FPs limit is that when you have a BG, you have to spend your FPs along with harvesting stuff, otherwise you're stuck. Another is when you do a lot of GBG, but with that I think 1'000 FPs is suitable.

- Recruitment bonus: > the reduction in recruitment time should apply to alcatraz which represents 90% of the recruitments of the majority of players
Wasn't it healing time bonus ? Or are you suggesting to replace healing time reduction by recruitment time reduction ? If so I'm all for it, but has to be not too high so that it's not completely broken :D

- Automatic Po/Mo: > be able to do the po/mo of all your friends in one click (and another click for the guild)
- Automatic Tavern: > be able to visit the taverns of all your friends in one click
I'd prefer to see that for everyone to be honest. It would benefit user experience and make it less redundent for everyone, especially new players who might think of this of a hassle (which it is). Outside of quests asking for it, I do not po/mo anymore, and this since a very long time... And I know this might hinder development of some players in my friend list (sry guys <3)

- Buy FP in bulk: > be able to buy X FP by typing an amount of gold coins, without being blocked by the maximum of 10 FP. This will also give more importance to earning gold coins that many accumulate out of weariness of exchanging them 10 by 10.
It could be interesting to see how this turns out, but I'd be all for it. In the first weeks we'd see a lot of high-end players spending tens of thousand of FPs very quickly, but this would rapidly decrease anyway as many people do not have that high of a coin production. It could also make Saint-Mark's Basilica a great GB as buying FPs would prob be the new trend in higher ages :)

How about we just remove the limit completely?
I thought about that, but I don't think this would be a great idea. Indeed it would be the same as to allow people to stack FPs forever in their FP bar, so basically you could end up with stacking 100k FPs in a few weeks. The limit serves a purpose to force players to spend their FPs so they can harvest. If you can harvest your city whatever number of FPs you have in your bar, you might as well do a complete redesign of the FP system.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I thought about that, but I don't think this would be a great idea. Indeed it would be the same as to allow people to stack FPs forever in their FP bar, so basically you could end up with stacking 100k FPs in a few weeks. The limit serves a purpose to force players to spend their FPs so they can harvest. If you can harvest your city whatever number of FPs you have in your bar, you might as well do a complete redesign of the FP system.
If "hoarding" fp's a crime, then color the majority of us as guilty (including myself). Some of us do not need to be forced in spending FPs just to collect in our cities, especially if we are trying to save for some of those higher placed GBs (1 to 3) that we want to get in a single go instead of in parts as I could not go and tell someone that they will have to wait until I get the full amount for the spot I want as I won't settle for 4th or 5th in this GB race of getting all the BPs needed (especially with the game's way of randomizing the spoils).

Personally, there should not have been a limit in the first place. If we worked hard enough to collect FPs in our cities by placing certain buildings and what not, then we should not be hindered, either.

Emberguard

Emperor
Remember, that limit was placed before we had so many Forge Point sources available. So hoarding FPs then would harm the economy far more than it ever would now

That argument is bogus

What benefit should the player have by hoarding FP bought with money or diamonds?
The act of hoarding is more a psychological thing than it is a beneficial thing. Path of least resistance.

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
Honestly, this whole system is digital anyway. Depending on how much money Inno spent on developing it, they can probably price it at whatever they want and still end up making a profit with it. Contrary to what forum feedback would suggest, Inno makes most of its money from a 'silent majority' made up of players from various demographics, but with one common thread linking them: the willingness to spend money on the game. Inno doesn't have to make stuff like ForgePlus appealing to more discerning players who post on the forums. They'll make plenty of money from the players who just log in and swipe their credit card at whatever gives them the option to do so. And trust me, there're plenty of these players. They just don't ever interact with anything outside the game (and probably not even within the game), so you'll never hear anything from them.

I have 13 worlds. No way would I spend that sort of money - do the math. Many of us have multiple worlds. Just isn't worth it, I'll stick to plodding along and buying the occasional diamonds. That should be more than enough for Inno to pay my share of its electric bill!

Lydia73

Merchant
"We hope you enjoy Forge Plus, and should you have any questions or comments, please provide your feedback here!"

So _here_ seems to be nowhere - theres no Link. Does that mean no feedback wanted or too less coffee in the morning ;)

Theres info missing concerning the price - what will it cost? - should be no mystery anymore.

Havik79

Baronet
I can't believe I need to say this but, drugs are bad mkay, drugs are bad mkaaaaaay.

50 bucks USA a month, 70 bucks a month Aussie, for that, the hell are you guys smoking if you think people will pay that much for that.