• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forge points lost on deleted player

DeletedUser

I feel kind of ripped off, I logged on today and a high-ranking member of my guild is no longer in the guild. There is no event notice saying they left or were kicked out, and I can't find them in the global players list anymore. Another guild member confirms the missing player was donating on his Great Building and it says "deleted" by their name. It seems a deleted player's donations to somebody's buildings remain on the building to help it level up. But in my case, I had a bunch of forge points on the deleted players building and they are all simply gone. It doesn't really seem fair I should lose 2 days of forge points and a rare blueprint opportunity. Why shouldn't my points be returned to me in the form of fp packages? I didn't do anything wrong.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I can totally understand that you feel this way klunge... :( ... Unfortunately nothing can be done about this.

Maybe your former guild-member requested to have his/hers account removed from the game or perhaps the account was automatically deleted*.

The only thing I can say, may sound rather harsh I'm afraid: "You had bad luck on this player, hopefully better luck next time..."

Those who request support to delete their account for whatever personal reasons:
I would like to ask you to think this over very thoroughly, because of the 'damage' you may cause fellow players who helped you in your GB's.

* Currently accounts are only deleted automatically when:
• the account has not been logged in for 30 days;
AND
• owns less than:
251 diamonds for accounts in StoneAge/BronzeAge**;
50 diamonds for accounts in IronAge/EarlyMiddleAge;
Other ages/eras are currently not affected by the amount of diamonds they have.

** The amount for these ages is higher due to the recent change to the amount of diamonds given to newly registered accounts.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4250

I would recommend putting in a ticket for your specific case with more information such as player name, when this happened, etc. It sounds like the player might have been automatically deleted, but I don't know what player you are talking about, nor would we be able to tell you what may or may not have happened with an account that is not yours anyway.