• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Forge points animation not updating

DeletedUser

So I logged in and had 2 forge points, I collected coins and supplies, did 2 battles on the map, produced few new units and then went to the research and updated 2 points on processing. Then I noticed the forge points animation hadn't updated and it still showed that I had 2 forge points, which I obviously didn't.

EDIT: Logging out and logging in again fixed the animation though.

EVBil.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, it IS a BUG!!!!:mad: Forgepoints notation in upper bar are NOT updated after use. And that is a graphical bug. Be carefull with the thread description, "not a bug". As i can't open screen for buying Forgepoints either.

DeletedUser

It is a bug. It happened again !

Here is more proof of it being a BUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bLC1u.jpg

DeletedUser

I've set this to "not a bug" because refresh issues are a constant work in progress. Depending on what browser you use, refreshing is required more often than in other browsers. Granted, this is inconvenient, but rest assured this is being worked on, just not at top priority. I will bump this one however to be looked into more intensively.

DeletedUser

Happened to me several times since version 0.21 was implemented.

However, with my other account on the Dutch server (with version 0.20) it didn't happen at all.

DeletedUser1164

been having this since yesterday too. but yes it can be rectified by refreshing, a li'l too frequent though. and it is indeed inconvenient.