• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Forge Point productions are not restarted after collecting with diamonds

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Troubleshooting
No
Ever since the 100 FP bar limit was raised, there seems to be an issue when you collect all using 5 diamonds and your bar currently has over 100 FPs on it.

Yesterday I had over 400 FP on my bar and it allowed me to collect everything using 5 diamonds. However, I then selected restarting my productions for 24 hours and it reset my Sleigh Builders but it did not reset my Sunken Treasures or my Cider Mill. I had to start those collections manually.

Browser or App version and version number
1.192.8dcfec0344a (15.11.2020 20:08), LordVaderIII (175471), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Firefox/82.0, 1920x1037, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=Mozilla GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (512 MB VRAM)
Recreation steps
Make sure you have over 100 FPs on your FP bar and then try collecting your buildings using 5 diamonds. Choose to reset your productions that you collected FPs from and it will not reset those productions.
Frequency
This has happened a few times now when I have collected with a full FP bar.
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

CrashBoom

Legend
Ever since the 100 FP bar limit was raised
it wasn't raised (at least not intentionally)
but that bug should be fixed today

• We fixed an issue where it was possible to keep collecting Forge Points through "collect all" button, even if your bar was already showing more than 100 FP.
so next time you shouldn't be able to collect any FP with 100 or more FP in your bar