• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Forge Point Losses

Thunderdome

Emperor
"Is it just me or am I seeing FP losses on the FP bar when I collect from a building?"

This was asked by a guildie on beta as she collected from CdM (3 points) only to see a 12 loss on her FP bar as a result of such. The day before it was through Castle System.

With so much stuff that's been happening (and the new "feature" or "faux pas" with the GBg attrition capping), I don't know what is "normal" now. I haven't run into this problem as of yet, but I would be very ticked if I find out that when collecting (especially via BG) that I am losing those FP instead of gaining it. I manually collect for my 5 and then hit the diamond collect all afterwards; and this is after emptying my FP bar multiple times so I can collect all from the city.

Anyone else is having this issue?

For now, I told her to go to support to find out what happened.

It has happened to me a few times, but I don’t think I have lost FPs when collecting. As far as I can recall, the FP loss thing happens when I collect FPs that run near the 100FP limit. It goes like minus 10FPs and the next FP collection ends me up at some +30 something. (I reckon it’s some glitch related to the limit: I’ve sometimes gained quite an extra number of FPs in my bar when it happens.

Ironrooster

Baronet
I have had some weird stuff happen occasionally with the FP bar. I collect and the FPs go down a little. It seems to happen when the FP bar is near the 100 FP limit. But a reload seems to fix it.

Thunderdome

Emperor
@Juber or any Inno-based member want to give us an insight on this one?

Another guild member also had the same problem as @one day flower where the FP bar didn't update but can see it through their GB when they open it. They had to reload in order to get it to update.

I encounter this problem also on the beta server. I guess this thread should be moved to bugs - i initially intended to post the problem there, but then noticed this thread.

Just to be sure: I use Firefox, latest version. I do not know if the problem also occurs in chrome or edge.

I've been having this happen on live with my BG. It wouldn't count any of the FP to the bar or it would stop at 100, and it wouldn't let me collect anymore. Refreshed and it was update.

Something to do with the task bar, possibly the ads slowing the game entirely ??

Thunderdome

Emperor
Something to do with the task bar, possibly the ads slowing the game entirely ??
Maybe. I had seen a few effects of the screen interrupting (on the browser) as timing of the aid cooldown was done.

I haven't put this to a bug report because it didn't happen to me... yet. I was seeing how many other people were affected by this so they can put one or the mods can move this to the bug section when we have enough folks having the same (or close to the same) problem.

Maybe. I had seen a few effects of the screen interrupting (on the browser) as timing of the aid cooldown was done.

I haven't put this to a bug report because it didn't happen to me... yet. I was seeing how many other people were affected by this so they can put one or the mods can move this to the bug section when we have enough folks having the same (or close to the same) problem.
Yeah it just happened on my collections last night.

Matt999

Farmer
Has happened to me a few times now, including this morning - part collections the bar went to 68fp but then dropped down to 50fp when I tried to put it into a GB. There is definitely something quirky happening, and I can't tell whether it's the FP bar just giving the wrong amount, or if it's genuinely removing FP.

Sl8yer

Regent
It is a known visual bug. Bar can show the wrong number. When you try to donate those fp's, the correct number is shown.