• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

"FORGE OF EMPIRES" Trailer Concept SUB [EN/RU/DE/FR]

GuigeekX

Farmer
Bonjour tout le monde !

Je veux partager une conception de bande-annonce que j'ai faite au cours de cette année. Pouvez-vous imaginer un film sur ce jeu ? un jeu mobile ? c'est un défi que je me suis lancé cet été.

Je compte sur vous pour partager cette vidéo autour de vous ! n'hésitez pas à me laisser un "j'aime" et à vous abonner à ma chaîne pour me soutenir !

Merci !
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everybody !

I want to share a trailer design that I made during this year. Can you imagine a movie about this game? a mobile game? it is a challenge that I have launched this summer.

I'm counting on you to share this video around you! feel free to leave me a "like" and subscribe to my channel to support me!

Thank you !

Last edited:

GuigeekX

Farmer
Excuse me ! if that does not correspond to the forum, i'm just looking for some help as i have been able to help a lot of players.

I'm also looking to promote my channel after all these years (Unable to contact the game developers as if they were dodging my videos)

I did not read the rules carefully, and I apologize for this mistake!