• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Forge bowl quest defeat army make ppl enthusiastic

shad2389

Viceroy
and if realy FoE helper has no influence on game what so ever why do i get told by suport to put it off when i send screenshots who are showing FoE helper on screenshot to suport team ?
i'd like an answer to this question eaven if am prity sure post will get deleated cause i talked of answer given by suport lol

Thunderdome

Emperor
Should have placed a population event building and have a store building item to take it back into inventory. That's how I did the happiness thing for me besides building quick decorations.

Thunderdome

Emperor
that's what i did but did not work wich is why i complained
I guess try to do what that one player suggest with using the tavern boost. If not able, then I guess it's a bug. My city is always enthusiastic but there will be times I will have to give them a push or just store the population stuff in order to keep at 120%.

Alphatier

Farmer
Alca gives happiness, too.
When you have it, level it, until people are enthusiastic!
You will never more get problems with those quest and your city is more productiv.