• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Forge Bowl Event - Quest 'No Off Season' has incorrect condition

Lionhead

Baronet
In Quest 24 (No Offseason) requirements are: Spend 10 fp (no problem) and Solve 5 encounters in GE or win 7 battles.
I don´t do GvG, I have some time ago completed the campaign map and I haven´t fought against any neighbors for ages.
So I know the only battles I have done has been in GE.
So when I see my quest progress bar is at 6/7, I´m assuming it is my progress in winning 7 battles. That also means I have solved 6 encounters in GE, so the quest should have been completed which as mentioned it is not (progress bar at 6/7).
If the 5 encounters were meant to be negotiated it should have been specified. The same if the conditions was meant to be without loosing inbetween.

Andi47

Overlord
I have heard a similar issue in an other Forum (Translation: "did not work, had to do 7 battles in GE") - seems it does not accept the battles elsewhere (e.g. in continent map) either - so seemingly the battles must be done in GE and it must be 7 battles. (expected: Quest should accept either 5 battles of any kind (Neighbors, Campaign map, GvG or GE) or 7 encounters of any kind (i.e. fight or negotiate) in GE.)

DeletedUser6036

When I got this particular quest I was expecting it to complete when I solved 5 encounters in GE (I chose to negotiate) but my counter went to 5/12. I had to complete 12 negotiations in GE to complete it. The counter appeared to add together the 5 GE encounter and the 7 battles!