• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Not bad to aim for 1,000 footballs, but unless I'm missing something in my calculations, it does sound rather high for anyone going exclusively for Red whenever Red is available
It might be based off a 95% success threshold or something of that nature.

My calculations are 9.52 balls per yard with progress coach and always the shortest player.

This is 25% of 41/5, 25% of 48/5, 25% of 49/5, 8.3% of 60/6, 8.3% of 62/6, 8.3% of 64/6. For an average of 50.0/5.25. (Based on 1 category of player always being missing, and assuming which category is missing is equally distributed, 75% of the time there will be a 4/5 yd player, and you'll pick him ; and when there isn't there'll be a 5/6 yd player and you'll pick him then)

Which puts it at ~11429 balls required to hit 1200 yards on average. Wiki has total guaranteed free balls at 10870. So with average luck you need ~560 from incidents. But that doesn't account for bad luck.

The main bad luck impact would be seeing the 41 ball / 5 yd boosted player less as he's the only one *under* the average - if you only see him 15% of the time instead of 25% it might add a couple hundred extra balls to the total.

Edit: playing with the numbers it does come out to ~1000 balls from incidents needed if you assume you pick *all* of the shortest 6 an equal amount... but that would require you to not prefer the 41/48/49 over the 60/62/64. Or catastrophically bad luck where fully half the time there is no 4/5 yard player (as opposed to 25% of the time)

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
didn't someone say: +1 yard coach and always shortest distance player would be enough to get it to max level :rolleyes:

Yes @CrashBoom , I did. Page 12 of this topic - Fully explained it, and gave examples. Multiple people chimed in on the same page as to their own success doing the same thing:

Save way UP - Coach way up - SPEND always using cheapest runner. Use Ultimate coach (beta: 150 diamonds - Live: 475)

I will assume this strategy CONTINUES to work in the live event. The only thing is, it costs 475 vs 150 diamonds for the coach.

I keep reading that people are trying to do their own thing to circumvent spending 475 diamonds. Risky strategy, but go ahead and try.

We know what works....

Last edited:

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Pergola level2 to pergola level3 what was the upgrade difference in beta server?
Did anyone know exactly? Because in the live server level 2 and level 3 both are same.
Did they mistakenly add an extra level which causing problem on reaching the complete set?

not for me
in SAJM: level 2: 98300 supplies & level 3: 101400
in colonial age: level 2: 14600 & level 3: 15000
Starting freshly in new world and in "bronze age" it gave me also same result. Making progress on the event, and got one selection kit and one upgrade kit till now. When I checked the stats, level 2 and level 3 both are having same values in the bronze age.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
not for me
in SAJM: level 2: 98300 supplies & level 3: 101400
in colonial age: level 2: 14600 & level 3: 15000
Interesting, myself returning to game after long time on the live server, previous world and city gone. Entered new world and city is growing like new born baby. Took the events and gave a small ride, and while checking the popup details from the upgrade kit in the bronze age level 2 and level 3 gave me same results.

Dessire

Regent
No lavender lawns yet! This event is just laughin at us!! Hate this event! 10K foot balls! I cant use theme yet! Have 17 days waiting for lavender lawns! Why you do this Innogames?! Are we a joke for you?!

Emberguard

Emperor
No lavender lawns yet! This event is just laughin at us!! Hate this event! 10K foot balls! I cant use theme yet! Have 17 days waiting for lavender lawns! Why you do this Innogames?! Are we a joke for you?!
Pretty sure I switched into a selection kit for all of the fields. So it's likely just somewhere in the final stretch. Which is a good thing if you're patient, as then you'll get more of them for less cost if you're intending to use the diamond coach

jrclen

Farmer
Why must we win 2 level ones of the featured building? That keeps me from having a fully leveled event building. Please remove the 2nd one. Or make it an either or prize.

Fenix

Viceroy
You shouldn't even listen or give any kind of credibility to the guys who must have suggested the elements to eliminate and introduce in the specials (could it be that they are the same group that told you that the initial pvp arena, that big fiasco, was fine?).

In the events the main target group should be the new players, less evolved and never the big sharks.