• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

podkap1970

Emperor
yes but why create main prizes, which noone will place in his city, ok maybe a minority group
the bakeries from Winter Event was meh, and this one too, or the Harvest Barn from Fall Event (the Decos was great)

they don't need to give always better stats as before, but those stats on those Event buildings (Decos) are just bad

CrashBoom

Legend
I think those decos should have the best values
better than everything before

but it must be balanced over other buildings
being better than Olympic Treasury or Adandoned Asylum requires it to give those awesome better than everything else values at level 12

boo-ya

The event works well, but the main buildings are too grand. Maybe to replace a farm with terraces, level 1.
Although in my live world I do not have, so there I will not do this event with these values.

Mainly of Daily prices for Old Buildings and boost army (2 colossus, 3 Olympic, 6 extensions of the new building, Sentinel and Up, Winner plazza) ? Too bad, I wished Wishing Well for my new city :( This kind of up, kits and buildings are too evoluated for a small city

Last edited: