• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

LordTachikawa

Merchant
If you are playing on Mobile, the latest version of the app is 1.192 dated 26 Nov (Android)/30 Nov(iOS).
If you have an earlier version an update is highly recommended.

Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
The update to version 1.192 is available since yesterday in the Apple playstore and Google playstore. This update includes access to Forge Bowl Event on mobile.

BritishBoy

Marquis
The update to version 1.192 is available since yesterday in the Apple playstore and Google playstore. This update includes access to Forge Bowl Event on mobile.
I just now updated my 1.191.2 to 1.192.19 while I was on google play market page and when I opened game AFTER update I had to download another 88.3 mb of data. Is it supposed to be like that?

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Yes, it is most likely data needed for the Forge Bowl event that needed to be downloaded seperately.

LordTachikawa

Merchant
Apparently, the Vineyard cannot be motivated - but can it be plundered? Has anybody tried yet?

For beelzebob666, 1CCX, BrunenjiiBeta, and a couple others who I can't recall before I finish my coffee, this one is for you.

From today's Daily Change Log "Fixed an issue where the Terracotta Vineyard couldn't be motivated"
Terracotta-Vineyard-Motivated.png

Darth Magic

Farmer
Can we please have Olympic treasury again as the Daily Special? There are so many past year event buildings I am worried we are not going to get them all twice and the Olympic treasury was the Daily Special on the first day, meaning we had no footballs yet.

Sinitar

Regent
For beelzebob666, 1CCX, BrunenjiiBeta, and a couple others who I can't recall before I finish my coffee, this one is for you.

From today's Daily Change Log "Fixed an issue where the Terracotta Vineyard couldn't be motivated"
Terracotta-Vineyard-Motivated.png
If now is possible motivate it, which is his priority motivation?

LordTachikawa

Merchant
If now is possible motivate it, which is his priority motivation?
As the Terracotta Vineyard does not produce special resources upon motivation, it has a low priority in the motivation order and will only get motivated randomly with the regular buildings after all special buildings that produce forge points, goods, guild power, medals, or blue prints have been motivated. You can use a Self-Aid Kit if you want to make sure your Terracotta Vineyard (including the production of attached vineyard fields) is protected from plunderers if you can't always collect on time. (Much like the Winter Train from last year's Winter event)

Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
We appreciate all of your feedback and have communicated everything so far, but the event will soon be ending.
If you have any additional feedback for us about this event, mechanics or general improvements, please don't forget to share it here so we can work on it and improve our future events.

I have got a second Olympic Treasury and a second Colossus so I'm quite content. But I won't build the Terracotta Vineyard

I think the bonuses of the Cypress Pass and Olive Grove should at least improve with the age of the player. In my main city on the live server, I'm in Arctic Future: why shoud I build a Terracotta Vineyard + Cypress Pass when I can put an Adandoned Asylum on the same squares (25) and have more FP and a much better bonus (8% vs 22%)? Why build a Terracotta Vineyard + Olive Grove when an Olympic Treasury is smaller and gives as many FP, more goods, and a much better bonus (again, 8% vs 22%)?

We appreciate all of your feedback and have communicated everything so far, but the event will soon be ending.
If you have any additional feedback for us about this event, mechanics or general improvements, please don't forget to share it here so we can work on it and improve our future events.
Keep the Winners' Plaza in the Daily Special, increase the area of the city for new expansions and everything will be fine.

CrashBoom

Legend
increase the area of the city for new expansions
a bigger era would only be useful if they give us more expansions :rolleyes:

but next era brings probably 7 expansions and then is still place for 3 more on the grid

so a bigger era will be useful in 2022 when the era after space age venus will be released

a bigger era would only be useful if they give us more expansions :rolleyes:

but next era brings probably 7 expansions and then is still place for 3 more on the grid

so a bigger era will be useful in 2022 when the era after space age venus will be released
The current size of the city does not match my ambition.

GateKeeper

Baronet

Honestly, its odd that there is a Field kit to begin with (yes Ill accept the fellow players hate mail for saying so lol), and that Field Kit is twice in the dailies with each field building coming up just once. Any player in Live will just wait for the 2 days of the Field kit as daily, IF they are even interested in these large buildings, see below this event is a backward step vs the Fall event 2020, these Forge Bowl buildings are larger and with less statistics:

CA stats in figures....
5x2's (10 spaces) for; 10 goods(Grape)?; 8% AB for AA(Olive)?; 4fp's(Lav)?; 8% AB for AA(cyp)?

FALL EVENT 2020 required less spaces, and more stats!!!!
The Wheat field was only a 3x2 and that's giving 12% AB for AA (4 less spaces, 4% more)
Ochre Yard 2x2, giving 8% AB for AA (6 less spaces, same %)
Autumn Scarecrow a 1x3, gives 15 goods, (7 less spaces, 5 more goods)
Begonia 1x3, 5FPs. (7 less spaces, 1fp more)

As of now this event, by most Live players, will be for used for the dailies for Olympic and Winners plaza. I can't see many willing to put something this large in their towns.