• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

GateKeeper

Baronet
You don't like spending 150/300 diamonds for the ultimate coach?
this is my situation spending 300 diamonds for using twice time the ultimate coach https://prnt.sc/vrysjt
ok, but why are you doing it? for a 2nd spec building? Today, I used the 5% daily bonus coach for free, and got 7 kits. won't even plant them all, for the same reason I posted above about these Fields being too large

Sinitar

Regent
ok, but why are you doing it? for a 2nd spec building? Today, I used the 5% daily bonus coach for free, and got 7 kits. won't even plant them all, for the same reason I posted above about these Fields being too large
I'm not interested for the main building of this event and their fields but for the sentinel, maybe Stephanie ahahaha(but it's not a priority for me) and for the Olympic treasure
I had used twice time at the moment the ultimate coach because:
First time for finishing the Olympic treasury gaining 8 upgrades;
Second time for the sentinels; I had 5 upgrades in the inventory and wined 4
I remember that last year, in the live servers I won 34/35 daily bonus using 300 diamonds per 2 worlds
This year if I lucky, I'll win around 20 daily special

GateKeeper

Baronet
I'm not interested for the main building of this event and their fields but for the sentinel, maybe Stephanie ahahaha(but it's not a priority for me) and for the Olympic treasure
I remember that last year, in the live servers I won 34/35 daily bonus using 300 diamonds per 2 worlds
ok sounds good, that may be good advice for the Live server , thanks

BritishBoy

Marquis
Just to make sure - last year you got 34 dailies per 2 worlds in total and this year tlyou thinking you will finish with 20 dailies per world or per 2 worlds?

Sinitar

Regent
Just to make sure - last year you got 34 dailies per 2 worlds in total and this year tlyou thinking you will finish with 20 dailies per world or per 2 worlds?
I don't know how will be finish there this year;last year here I got 20 daily specials
but yes,last year I had obtained 34 daily specials in live server and it was a bad idea taking 30 colossus upgrades per world(having only 2 worlds)

Last edited:

SirSmithy

Squire
I built the vineyard into my city on PC... and now I can’t login to my city on the iPhone app. Is there a solution for me? I’m 99% percent on the app

Sinitar

Regent
ok sounds good, that may be good advice for the Live server , thanks
at least taking the ultimate coach,you have more chance to gain the daily special and maybe doubling it (owning also the progress,default and special coach), how it was happened to me at first day at last shot https://prntscr.com/vrzyff (ok,the screen is really bad but is to show ahahha)
This is the reason why I spending diamonds for the ultimate coach

Is there any reasoning for having an Altar Garden as daily prize in Forge Bowl (American Football)? It was an event building in 2019 Soccer Cup event (and reappeared in 2020 Soccer Cup event) not Forge Bowl.

I guess another day of hoarding my tickets... LOL

Thunderdome

Emperor
1606617668172.png
Never in my life have I ever set the bar for bordering between Amateur and Bronze. But I know I am going to get slapped into Amateur when I go to sleep.

GateKeeper

Baronet
View attachment 6279
Never in my life have I ever set the bar for bordering between Amateur and Bronze. But I know I am going to get slapped into Amateur when I go to sleep.
yea that is what I was saying earlier, there is a lot of diamond spending, but I think what CCX said was probably why, players are going after Olympic treasury during the daily. cause these buildings aren't worth it, like I was comparing them to the Fall Event buildings.

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,
I don't know how to win te 8th level without using too many diams (more than 1000), will perhaps finish at the begining of bronze

Paulikater

Farmer
Just as a feedback as I have all vineyard fields by now. I think they are badly balanced compared to their size.
Cypress pass - 8% attack, pirate outpost same area to be used and more flexible size will provide 10%
Lavender lawn 4 FP - 2 upgraded shrines will provide the same but on 2 fields smaller area.
Grapevine - 10 goods, a sleigh builder will provide 15 on 4 fields smaller area.
Olive grove 8% defence for attacker, Sentinel outpost level 2 on same area will provide 20% or 10% if level 1
So I don´t see a real desire to have those placed in a city unless values are raised a bit ...