• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Forge Bowl 2021

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster

NoahStephanieKaylee
portrait_392.jpg
portrait_393.jpg
portrait_394.jpg
Terracotta Vineyard - Chain:
upgrade_icon_terracotta_vineyard.png

upgrade_set_terracotta_vineyard.png

Main Building (Terracotta Vineyard): 5x3 - 8 Levels - Upgrade Kit:
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_terracotta_vineyard.png
Selection Kit:
reward_icon_selection_kit_terracotta_vineyard.png

R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21e.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21f.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21g.png
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21h.png
4 Decorations (2 styles each), all 5x2
Fields Selection Kit:
reward_icon_selection_kit_vineyard_fields.png
Vineyard Estate Selection Kit (also contains the Vineyard options):
reward_icon_selection_kit_vineyard_estate.png

CypressGrapevinesLavenderOlive
D_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21Cypress.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21Grapevines.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21Lavenderb.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21Olive.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21Cypressb.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21Grapevinesb.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21Lavender.png
D_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus21Oliveb.png
It seems the mechanics with the coaches will make a come back, but there seem to be adjustments to the boosts, or at least some kind of visual representation:
pointer boost
forge_bowl_field_pointer_boost.png

boost
forge_bowl_icon_boost.png

Last edited:
Exciting. Personally I guess the main building is some kind of antique sportsmen quarters, it looks a bit roman. However that does not fit that well with the decorations.

Goldra

Marquis
Looks like a chain building, like train and hipodrome, but this way is in vertical. Now, waiting what it will give...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I hope bonuses will be nice due to size
yeah - those are huge decorations - I recon those are even the biggest decorations in the game (10 tiles) at least under the special buildings there one is the scarecrow, the garden ruins and the big tree of love (all 3x3) with a similar (but smaller) size.

BritishBoy

Marquis
yeah - those are huge decorations - I recon those are even the biggest decorations in the game (10 tiles) at least under the special buildings there one is the scarecrow, the garden ruins and the big tree of love (all 3x3) with a similar (but smaller) size.
Any chance you can see Winners plaza selection kits info in event files? Because this is also sport event (same like football in summer 2020) and even somehow relates to football topic.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Any chance you can see Winners plaza selection kits info in event files? Because this is also sport event (same like football in summer 2020) and even somehow relates to football topic.
There are no "Event" files that are transmitted to the client afaik besides the general hud design.

Although the winner's plaza was introduced in the 2018 forge bowl, it only showed up in the soccer events after that. So it is well possible for it to show up, but I would not count on it.

Qball2020

Farmer
Anyone know when the Forge Bowl Event will take place? Seems like it should be coming up pretty quick but I don't see any dates.