• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2020

DeletedUser8391

it is good to give observatory bp. new players need it on new worlds.
winter event was very bad. it did not give any observatory bp. people who start new world after halloween were so disadvantage because of that.
coaches are a good new option.
it is also good to permit to win pgrade of last year colosse, for people who could not finish it last year.

Dicko

Farmer
I just looked on the Wiki, and it states that the last daily on the Beta, was Gigantic Medals...
It was a winter decoration selection kit.. that pretty much everyone was pissed about...
wtf is up with that?

Attachments

• forge bowl daily beta.JPG
    forge bowl daily beta.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 21

Emberguard

Emperor
I just looked on the Wiki, and it states that the last daily on the Beta, was Gigantic Medals...
It was a winter decoration selection kit.. that pretty much everyone was pissed about...
wtf is up with that?
beta is never the same as live

Sl8yer

Regent
wtf is up with that?

Basically you not knowing what you are talking about.