• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2020

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Events usually finish during the day, and there is a timer displayed so that you can see when the Event ends. I am happy to confirm that the rewards have now been added to your account.

DeletedUser8351

Events usually finish during the day, and there is a timer displayed so that you can see when the Event ends. I am happy to confirm that the rewards have now been added to your account.
Thank you, too bad not to have given the avatars to the players who could not have them, because I would have liked to have the singer ...

Andi47

Overlord
Just one thought & question:
With consequently using the "diamond" coach when having saved *lots* of footballs, I reached Gold league and got...
* one full Olympic treasury
* +2 Olympic levelup kits from additional touchdowns
* +2 Olympic levelup kits from Gold League
* would have got a 5th levelup kit if I WOULD have invested 2k diamonds
* would have to spend 4k diamonds to get 2nd Olympic treasury building.

and now the question:
Is it intended that one ends up with FIVE additional levelup kits before getting the second Olympic treasury building??

6zeva9

Baronet
and now the question:
Is it intended that one ends up with FIVE additional levelup kits before getting the second Olympic treasury building??

NEW YEAR NEW METHODS?
It is true that the chance of getting a second Main Event Building at Level 1 before you had enough upgrades to have the first one at its maximum was possible in previous Events was high.
However with upgrades and Selection Kits being added to the Antiques Dealer at a regular rate, it is probably felt that a better balance was needed for these Event Main Buildings and they moved the second Level 1 to the last slot on the Grand Prize list thereby creating a situation where you either chase after it with Diamonds or you wait and purchase it from the Antiques Dealer.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Just one thought & question:
With consequently using the "diamond" coach when having saved *lots* of footballs, I reached Gold league and got...
* one full Olympic treasury
* +2 Olympic levelup kits from additional touchdowns
* +2 Olympic levelup kits from Gold League
* would have got a 5th levelup kit if I WOULD have invested 2k diamonds
* would have to spend 4k diamonds to get 2nd Olympic treasury building.

and now the question:
You have to consider that you count now after the event.

If you get to the second level one OT during the event, you do not have the last quest milestone or the gold league rewards yet.
You might not even have the first upgrade from the milestones yet.

So if you play the minigame with lots of diamonds only, you get the first level 1 OT from the grand prizes most likely when you have exactly 9 upgrades...

DeletedUser4421

I am highly disappointed that only 8 upgrades were achieved, I will not build this event building until it will reach level 10. The last building I used diamonds to level at maximum, the Colosus, was eventually given a last upgrade without costing diamonds, that was a waste!

DeletedUser9410

1st event in a long time i could not get a full level main event building without spending diamonds, looks like you have a choice either go for the main building and not worry about other rewards or take a chance.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Its ok saying how to do it after the event but that doesnt help the majority on Beta

Well I mean you can do the analysis in advance as to what's needed -
easy: Shortest plays are most efficient, and even moreso after coaches (simple division)
hard: You either *need* to stick to the shortest plays or use the +1 yard coach (plotting out total footballs you'll get over the event)

And you can make decisions even without the "hard" analysis:
safe: use the +1 yard coach. you know from past events you're not hitting silver without diamonds, and want to make sure you finish the main building.
greedy: use the +5% special coach. Best if you plan to be willing to spend a little diamonds at the end if you don't make it (or accept an incomplete building)
best of all worlds: save footballs, use the 150 diamond coach on the day you're going to spend footballs. Even if you only do this for half your footballs it'd have been plenty.

If you decided to be greedy and go for extra specials from the coach, and then decided to be even greedier and pick the 'wrong' plays (ooh, expensive FP play), there were consequences. It was not impossible. It was not unpredictable.

DeletedUser1418

No word yet from game moderators, devs or forum moderators (@Dudettas ) on our findings. Similar to last year, completing the event quest does not guarentee a complete Event Building. You can't roll out this event as is. It is very deceiving towards your customers. If +1 is the way to go, make sure that coach is default

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I am collating all your feedback, as with some Events previously, the number of upgrades does depend on your strategy in the way you spend your footballs, whether you were aiming for Daily Specials or particular rewards, or whether you were selecting the best ratio of footballs and yards.

DeletedUser9522

Got the upgrades without problems and have now one spare upgrade from the silver league.
I have spend diamonds only once on the coach. Could have also done it with the yard coach.

qaccy

Emperor
@Dudettas What purpose are the coaches intended to serve? On the surface, they all appear to provide bonuses, but if these bonuses are factored in to the overall event balancing such that maximizing the grand prize requires picking the coach that benefits that, I'd rather have the event look like others where this choice isn't even necessary. Coaches weren't needed to maximize a Winter Train, or a Crow's Nest, or a September Cottage, among other recent grand prizes. Why are coaches necessary to maximize an Olympic Treasury? It makes coaches feel less like a bonus when these bonuses are necessary to achieve the same results as in other events. This is especially true for the 'ultimate' coach, essentially adding a 150 diamond tax to the event in order for it to feel like other events do.

Dicko

Farmer
I am collating all your feedback, as with some Events previously, the number of upgrades does depend on your strategy in the way you spend your footballs, whether you were aiming for Daily Specials or particular rewards, or whether you were selecting the best ratio of footballs and yards.
Being relatively new to this game, do you not think perhaps this would be a good thing to advise people about?

Pafton

Viceroy
Being relatively new to this game, do you not think perhaps this would be a good thing to advise people about?
And what gives you the impression that she is new to this game, if you're referring to yourself?

Last edited: