• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2020

DeletedUser10346

Looking forward to the stats of The Olympic Treasury building <3.
Regards

Feanor II

Baronet
OK, just took a look. Now, in the Winter Event, I begged, pleaded, cajoled, analyzed, everything I could think of to get them to scale the Dining and Freight Cars to be in line with their contemporaries, and it didn't happen. OK, i get it. Extremely frustrating to have such a great event with a "poison pill" in it that brings the whole thing down, but it happens. Now, it's happening again.

This will be an awesome event with one simple change. Instead of the Olympic Treasury providing a defense boost to the defending army at the highest level (which no one gives a rat's rear end about), make the boost apply to the defense boost of the attacking army, the exact same mechanism that is introduced with the Sentinel Tower! You did the work creating the new game mechanism, so now it's time to reap the benefit! Sell that thing so people like me will spend ungodly amounts of money on multiple maxed-out Olympic Treasuries!

It is not in my nature to beseech, but I am beseeching. Begging. Down on my knees pleading not to do the same thing as the Winter Event and create 98% of a great event but leave it with a fatal flaw. Just one tweak and this is one of the best events ever! PLEASE make it happen!

BTW: love the coach addition to the mini-game!

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Now, it's happening again.
yes "it's happening again"
Still the same reactions of the eternal dissatisfied ones.

I do not defend my city, but I find normal that buildings are regularly proposed for those who want to do it.

And The sentinel outpost ? it is exactily that

Feanor II

Baronet
yes "it's happening again"
Still the same reactions of the eternal dissatisfied ones.
Why do you bother posting on a Forum (especially a beta-testing forum) if you refuse to suggest improvements? Especially easy-to-implement ones that will significantly make everyone happier. That's what this forum is for.

I do not defend my city, but I find normal that buildings are regularly proposed for those who want to do it.

And The sentinel outpost ? it is exactily that
No it isn't. The Sentinel Outpost boosts the defense of your attacking army. It has nothing to do with defending your city. All I'm suggesting is that the Sentinel Outpost style boost (which is new) be applied to the Olympic Treasury instead of a Watchfire-style boost (which has been around forever).

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
The Sentinel Outpost boosts the defense of your attacking army. It has nothing to do with defending your city. All I'm suggesting is that the Sentinel Outpost style boost (which is new) be applied to the Olympic Treasury instead of a Watchfire-style boost (which has been around forever).

I sometimes make suggestions to improve the game, not to always ask for more ease.

There are 2 new buildings, the 2 do not have to give the same thing, it would be just ridiculous.

The Sentinel Outpost boosts the defense of your attacking army, that's exactly what you're asking for. It is therefore mandatory that the Olympic Treasury gives another bonus.

DeletedUser10346

What are we getting for daily specials throughout the event, or we just have to wait and see?
Regards

DeletedUser9570

Browser version: I think the glove that points at the event button is way oversized especially for people with a smaller screen.

Spli

Farmer
It would indeed be most welcome to be warned that the Ultimate coach is not bought for the whole event but only for 24 hours (if it is confirmed that it's going to work this way). Just as it should be advised for the friends' tavern second boost incidentally...

Apart from that, after having activated the Ultimate coach it seems that the Progress coach bonus did not work for me : I used only one "Lazy" player (with a red brick colour in the background) and I only moved 5 yards towards the touchdown line. Is that normal or not ?

Keep up the good work :)

Pafton

Viceroy
Eye back. I helps reduce glare from stadium lights and the sun, since glare reduces the perceived contrast between the football and the sky, specator stands/etc.. Usually black adhesive strips, or some players still use a thick black paste.
Didn't know about that, thanks!

Nessie

Baronet
I once had a city defense of 1200+ with many watchfires, DC and St.Basil - still I got attacked and plundered! That's why the new quest building is for the rubbish bin! I sold all that...

Instead of giving us a reasonable boost like defense for PvP and close the gap at least a little bit between attack/defense for attacking army, InnoGames gives us something you can find on the manure heap - FPs of the new quest building... ok but do not really delight me: which building should I sell to gain the place? Only solution would be TF... then I have three more FP LOL

Feanor II

Baronet
I once had a city defense of 1200+ with many watchfires, DC and St.Basil - still I got attacked and plundered! That's why the new quest building is for the rubbish bin! I sold all that...

Instead of giving us a reasonable boost like defense for PvP and close the gap at least a little bit between attack/defense for attacking army, InnoGames gives us something you can find on the manure heap - FPs of the new quest building... ok but do not really delight me: which building should I sell to gain the place? Only solution would be TF... then I have three more FP LOL
I agree entirely. Anyone who has played the game for a long time knows that def% boost of the defending army is largely useless. Boosting defense of attacking army on the other hand would help us in GBG, so there is a practical application there. Even if they decide to ratchet down the actual number of the boost% I'd be OK with that, just as long as the boost is on the attacking army instead of defending, because I have a use for that :)