• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2020

Dicko

Farmer
I am relatively new, but even in saying that, not stupid enough to not know that a 'community manager', would be a new player, besides that, 'assuming' that I would even think that, would suggest to anyone, that I would be a new player..... yes?

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
The player who thinks must have a better result than the player who plays at random.
If a beginner is wrong, he will learn and do better next time.

A game has no interest if everyone wins without making the slightest effort.

The events are already monotonous, with always the same quests, they must keep their only attraction: to think and to make the best possible choices to reach its objective.

DeletedUser1418

I am collating all your feedback, as with some Events previously, the number of upgrades does depend on your strategy in the way you spend your footballs, whether you were aiming for Daily Specials or particular rewards, or whether you were selecting the best ratio of footballs and yards.
Whats the point then to test daily? Always the same nonsence with football event. Players who do play everyday are sucked out, get the majority of the rap and bugs and ends up one or to short and in the bronze league. I do not need to remind you that football event was a complete failure last year, and nothing was done to repair the problem, evident to this event. Instead adding different coaches was the sollution, making silver impossible for the last hope to get a complete reward.
Best way to play.... do only the quests, safe footballs, and play the field on the last day and then hammer it all in one day using the diamong coach

DeletedUser1418

Basicly, whats wrong with this event is 10-tier eventbuilding in 20 days. Winterevent 9-tier reward building spread over 31 days. This really needs checking, since last year's event ended in complete chaos due to miscalculation, resulting that all players were rewarded 2 collosus upgrades after the event. I'm really making a point of this, since you now decided that players should guess a strategy to complete an event related reward - where the right choice imo should be default (eg +1 yrd = default). In my eyes this is misleading customers, tricking them into buying premium currency in order to achieve the full event reward.

DeletedUser10172

A lot of tells that your story does not add up, there goes your brag rights. Your OT was build with diamonds, and I can tell, as it was complete before end of event, you missed a couple of days on your mobile device you've missed some daily collections as well. Nevertheless, if you're into bashing people,why not fly yourself over here and tell it in my face instead from behind the safety of your screen?

I'm here to give input, whether Inno uses it or not. I've done so for almost 8 years. If I dont make a complete building, so what, i simply wont build it. But my experience will be shared with (wealthy) people on my server who does appreciate my input and experiences so far.

Actually I finished my OT on the final day of the event and yes I wasnt able to play until it was released on mobile. I'm saying I didn't need to spend diamonds on this event to complete OT, because that was how it worked for me and for others too. You said you could only get to level 8, that means you did something wrong especially if you finished all of quests and played from the beginning of event, I know this because I did finish the OT with an upgrade spare.

I don't have diamonds to spend on beta world as I dont play very often, but in my live world I will be going for two OT and telling all my rich friends that it is a great event and really easy to compete and complete. I've been playing the game since 2014 and have read these forums for nearly as long. You always seem to know better and I salute your self confidence. Take care.

DeletedUser10172

This event was well balanced and challenging, a lot of fun. In regard to the problems that we experienced in last years Forge Bowl, they seem to have been addressed in this event quite resoundingly. It's nice to have events that involve a bit of strategy and planning, much better than events where you can't fail. That's what makes the Carnival event so appealing, it would be a shame if we weren't going to have another one this year, but I understand it wasn't the most popular of events.

Just like to point out that very few people had problems with this Forge Bowl event and those that did probably just played it wrong. Something they can fix when it hits live, armed with the knowledge they got from doing the event on beta, telling all their friends the best way to play the event, thank you for letting us use the test server it is a privilege and an honour.

DeletedUser9938

Has anyone estimated how much diamonds would it cost to get 2nd max level Olympic Treasury?

Actually, I don't care about the math behind the event or the chance of getting the OT maximized (on a side note: where did Inno state that every player will always maximize every level-up building in events?)

Best strategy for my cities on live will be:
Save every single football until Colossus is daily reward. Buy the gold coach for 150 diamonds. Spend every football on the players.
Result: 1 max Treasury, 1 or 2 max Colossus, Silver league reward, a lot of rewards on the way.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Actually, I don't care about the math behind the event or the chance of getting the OT maximized (on a side note: where did Inno state that every player will always maximize every level-up building in events?)

Best strategy for my cities on live will be:
Save every single football until Colossus is daily reward. Buy the gold coach for 150 diamonds. Spend every football on the players.
Result: 1 max Treasury, 1 or 2 max Colossus, Silver league reward, a lot of rewards on the way.
It would be best to wait until the second colossus day. You'd have a lot more event currency by then, so you will be able to go further. Thus, your diamonds are spent more efficiently.

CrashBoom

Legend
It would be best to wait until the second colossus day. You'd have a lot more event currency by then, so you will be able to go further. Thus, your diamonds are spent more efficiently.
and if there is only one colossus day ?

on live in Winter Event after Sleigh Builder I waited for the one up kit

was removed from the daily prize list completely (instead each car was 3 times instead of 2)
and I was forced to spend it all today for a trash daily (why in the hell a winter deco selection kit at the end when they could make all people more happy with the one up kit to spend the remaining stars?)

so there is no guarantee that the daily specials on beta will be the same (or same amount of days available) on live

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
16k for the 2nd when you already get it half with a good strategy?
25 touchdowns are needed in total (about 20k footballs when choosing the "cheapest" player and +1 yard or diamond coach) and 10.5k+ footballs are "free".

9.5k footballs are almost exactly 16k diamonds - that is excluding footballs from incidents and diamonds used for the coach...

Also it is assumed that that is enough for gold league - otherwise another 2k-3k diamonds are needed for the last upgrade.

currently I am wiling to go for it when it goes live... It fits well in my current diamonds wallet.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
and if there is only one colossus day ?

on live in Winter Event after Sleigh Builder I waited for the one up kit

was removed from the daily prize list completely (instead each car was 3 times instead of 2)
and I was forced to spend it all today for a trash daily (why in the hell a winter deco selection kit at the end when they could make all people more happy with the one up kit to spend the remaining stars?)

so there is no guarantee that the daily specials on beta will be the same (or same amount of days available) on live
Generally you'd be able to tell if a DS will show up a second time; if Colossus shows up early on then there is a good chance it will show up later; this was one of the ways you could have suspected that cars would be offered a third time.

DeletedUser10172

16k would certainly be the upper limit, personally I think 10-12k diamonds will be enough for a second OT, with the best strategy and incidents. You could win 200 footballs from just one incident, in the event there are 20 days of incidents for that possibility to arise.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Was the one up not under the regular presents from time to time?
Like the mass self aid kit, the one up kit is on beta, but not on other worlds.
The cars passed 3 times instead of 2.

The last lots were Victory Tower Upgrade Kit and Winter Deco Selection Kit.

I had kept stars for the one up kit (for Céres), I had the decorations which are not even worth selling at the antique dealer. :mad:
Very bad end of event on these worlds

DeletedUser10037

Friendly and diplomatic said, this kind of an event is a huge slap in the face for all ultra-high-end-players.

So please (mods) explain me which relevant advantage gives me that Event.

-weaker players can close up massivly
- this attack boosts are a joke with about combined 24% for the olympic Building and 30% for 2 Colossos if you have a bit luck and the ultimativ coach
with that boost is it possilbe for me to do 1 fight more a day in the GGs.
The reason for that your NEW wounderfull unfair attriton
and that few FPs from that bulidings gives me a effecitv boost from less then 0,01%

So otherwise its meaningless to put Diamonds in Events.
Actually if you have more then 1000% Attack and over 250% Defense in your attacking army you've getten punished for that under the line
The reason the use/cost ratio is decreasing

And the reason for that is you don't understand your own game Inno-Games Espeacially your developers and testers.
Players like me could easily tell you that the old attriton cap was way to low with 1750%.
If you looked in biggest citys in the foe-world then you would have seen players with way
over 1500% attack and over 300% Defense in Attack mode with an level 120+ AO and hundredthounsd of forgepoints.

And with the annocement of these new GG you even more forced that.
Then players like me were thinking finally content for use where we could print over 1.000 FP a day easily.
So i immediately pumped up my TA, CDM, AD and Zeus round about 20 levels, spend millions of coins into the dealer and thousand of diamonds as well.
Like other players at my league to.

Your developers tested that content, and the beta players too.
Everybody said ok its fine lets launch it live.

And then you see s..t that top 0,01% - 1% in the world are way stronger then we tought.
So you ruined our game und punished the wrong players.

So that brings me back to this event:
This Events can be the best in world.
But for players like me you are not more a THRUSTWORTHY PUBLISHER

Its not our fault that we know your game better then yours.
Especially in a STRATEGY GAME like you always said.
I never played a such STRATEGY Game were players get punished for to be to GOOD.
They WORKED hard for it and DESERVE it.
So mybe you think about that.