• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2020

DeletedUser8715

Even with the 100 Footballs I found in an incident, I will not finish the level 10... I get stuck at the 50 yard line ... havent got enough diamonds to buy footballs !!!!

Finishing the quest line, selecting the +1 yard coach and the cheapest player will guarantee a level 10 OT.
No luck needed.
If people want to go for the more expensive players for the prizes they provide rather than concentrating on the OT then that is a choice they have made and not a flaw with the event.
This is a strategy game. It's up to us as players to select the strategy that will provide the result we desire.

DeletedUser10002

oh
selecting the +1 yard coach and the cheapest player will guarantee a level 10 OT.

DeletedUser10002

but I wanted to get the lvl 10 colossus as well
well actually I want more the colossus than the building
:p

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
but I wanted to get the lvl 10 colossus as well
well actually I want more the colossus than the building
:p

incidentally, selecting the cheapest player without the +1 yard coach will likely still finish the treasury while maximising specials if you take the +5% special coach. it'll be much closer though (you might have to spend a *little* bit of diamonds). the 150 diamond coach on at least one of the colossus days would also have done the trick safely (again cheapest player).

DeletedUser1418

FoE still is a strategy game - there are multiple strategies available to get the full OT without using diamonds - not choosing any of those is the players fault...
Why should getting the OT be fool proof?
You completely missed the objective of events if you gonna throw it upon the players fault and "strategy". There is only one strategy that matters, who has the most money most likely wins. Best strategy ever :cool:
Maybe playing the event is at fault if you blame the "default player". The customer is never right in your opinion. Good luck on buying your way in to winning the precious prize. Never a good idea to trick customers, I'm sure Inno will understand...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1418

So Knowledge=Power.... well I have been playing on mobile, so only had 10 days to finish this event. I've finished the event, I've finished my OT, and I will get another upgrade from the leagues, an upgrade I don't need. Guess how many diamonds i needed to spend to complete my OT............. Zero....... Your knowledge may not have helped you this time but that doesn't mean Inno got their calculations wrong, it means you did. Which players were you choosing? This is at least the third time we have been given this exact event layout and style.

Maybe accept you dont really get how do to do it rather than blame Inno. Increase your knowledge and you will be able to finish the OT when it hits live. Thank you.
A lot of tells that your story does not add up, there goes your brag rights. Your OT was build with diamonds, and I can tell, as it was complete before end of event, you missed a couple of days on your mobile device you've missed some daily collections as well. Nevertheless, if you're into bashing people,why not fly yourself over here and tell it in my face instead from behind the safety of your screen?

I'm here to give input, whether Inno uses it or not. I've done so for almost 8 years. If I dont make a complete building, so what, i simply wont build it. But my experience will be shared with (wealthy) people on my server who does appreciate my input and experiences so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dicko

Farmer
Extremely disappointed in this event..
every other event I have participated in, I have managed to complete the reward building, even most times have extra upgrades that I did not require..
All, without having to buy extra turns...
This event, even buying extra footballs, I have not been able to obtain the maximum upgrades, let alone have extras...
I am a complete 100 yards away from the last upgrade, this would require a huge cost to get the last upgrade...
This is pointing towards the game builders wanting to make sure people have to buy diamonds...
Not happy with this style of play at all....

DeletedUser1418

Finished event - short 1 upgrade to complete event building
I had to spend 400 diamonds to finish the last few yards to collect one upgrade as i was short 200 footballs (not so lucky finding them in "events" - some times I've heard players getting the odd 100 footballs, the best i had was 20). I missed the first 3 says due to illness, so no diamonds was needed if you didnt miss a single logon days worth of footballs.
Half the event I used coach to double the yards, Therefor I managed 1222 yards, to reach silver you need 1699. That's a BIG GAP, especially concidering the minor differences between silver and bronze last season. So that upgrade goes up in smoke for most default players - see https://prnt.sc/qhbj2f. I presume if you used +1 yrd coach, you would need 1 move less per field, resulting in SoK #2, but that's about the best you can go.

Dicko

Farmer
Finished event - short 1 upgrade to complete event building
I had to spend 400 diamonds to finish the last few yards to collect one upgrade as i was short 200 footballs (not so lucky finding them in "events" - some times I've heard players getting the odd 100 footballs, the best i had was 20). I missed the first 3 says due to illness, so no diamonds was needed if you didnt miss a single logon days worth of footballs.
Half the event I used coach to double the yards, Therefor I managed 1222 yards, to reach silver you need 1699. That's a BIG GAP, especially concidering the minor differences between silver and bronze last season. So that upgrade goes up in smoke for most default players - see https://prnt.sc/qhbj2f. I presume if you used +1 yrd coach, you would need 1 move less per field, resulting in SoK #2, but that's about the best you can go.
Same... feel so let down by this, just spent another 200 diamonds, to finish the 100 yards to get a shrine of knowledge,,
Still have to somehow complete another whole field to get the final upgrade needed.
absolutely sucks this event.
total waste of time

Dicko

Farmer
Could you make screenshot of the league advances? I'd like to know if you managed silver, and if not how far are you off it?
Silver?
hahaha..
barely lucky to remain in armature..
just spent another 200 Diamonds to at least finish that round, and get a shrine of knowledge..
waste of time this one, and I'll be telling everyone in all of the 6 other worlds I play in..
they all wait for me to advise them on the upcoming events//beta forge.JPG

Dicko

Farmer
I have managed to finish every other event I have played in, in 6 worlds, and have always had extra upgrades over and above what was needed, yet this one, fell short.
Not impressed..