• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forge Bowl 2020

Piotr015

Squire
portrait_349.jpg
portrait_350.jpg

EDIT:
As @beelzebob666 said, Inno added a new mechanic to the event... :)
forge_bowl_coach_1.png

forge_bowl_coach_2.png

forge_bowl_coach_3.png

forge_bowl_coach_4.png

forge_bowl_coach_5.png
forge_bowl_top_coach_bg.png
Top coach background
Additionally, Inno changed the look of event screen :)
forge_bowl_clipboard.png
Clipboard
forge_bowl_field_cloud.png
Field cloud
forge_bowl_daily_reward_bg.png
Daily reward background
forge_bowl_touchdown_reward_bg.png
Touchdown reward background
forge_bowl_goal_reward_bg.png
Goal reward background
forge_bowl_clipboard_back.png
Clipboard back
forge_bowl_clipboard_front.png
Clipboard front
forge_bowl_top_bg_small.png
Top background small
forge_bowl_top_bg_large.png
Top background large
forge_bowl_reward_slot_normal.png
Reward slot normal
forge_bowl_reward_slot_silver.png
Reward slot silver
forge_bowl_reward_slot_goold.png
Reward slot goold (gold?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pafton

Viceroy
Maybe the focus has shifted from players to coaches? I reckon it might be a questline about a player trying to find the "perfect" coach for himself.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I'm thinking maybe coaches are collected throughout the event through quests and they give certain boosts to things in the event window.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus20a.png

Level 1
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus20b.png

Level 2
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus20c.png

Level 3
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus20d.png

Level 4
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus20e.png

Level 5 (low res?)
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus20f.png

Level 6
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus20g.png

Level 7
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus20h.png

Level 8
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus20i.png

Level 9
R_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus20j.png

Level 10 (unfinished?)

I really would have liked it if it was a 5x4 instead of a 4x5 (again - like Black tower, cape, menagerie)

PS: not really sure if I like the style of this building...

shad2389

Viceroy
anyone know if we'll get colosus up-grades in event on my live worlds am missing a few up-grades for it

LordTachikawa

Merchant
anyone know if we'll get colosus up-grades in event on my live worlds am missing a few up-grades for it
The Colossus was first introduced during the 2019 Forge Bowl event. From what I have observed, they don't usually make upgrades available for at least a year after a special building is introduced. I don't know, but suspect there will be some upgrades offered during the 2020 Forge Bowl (probably as a daily prize) and after that, they might possibly show up in the Antique Dealer.

LordVaderIII

Marquis
The Colossus was first introduced during the 2019 Forge Bowl event. From what I have observed, they don't usually make upgrades available for at least a year after a special building is introduced. I don't know, but suspect there will be some upgrades offered during the 2020 Forge Bowl (probably as a daily prize) and after that, they might possibly show up in the Antique Dealer.
Winter Spire upgrades have been available twice already in the winter event and that just came out last year didn't it? Going off this, I would think (hope) that Colossus upgrades will be available this time around.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
bleh forge bowl :/ why don't they introduce something new, like a rinbin-themed april fools event? :D
Wish they'd bring back at least 1 historical quest a year........

Getting very repetitive, and the play is getting less strategy-based and more task-focused (e.g. click-mania). With event buildings providing goods, population, coins, supplies, etc, what's the point of even trying for each era's production and other buildings?

Game play is reducing down to figuring out how to cram in as many event buildings in a city as possible. Which means you end up with a nonsensical Hodge-podge of buildings from different eras, so the empire-building aspect is largely lost. It's more and more a race to see how high a level you can make your Arc and other GBs, rather than progressively build up an empire over time.

derdelyi beta

Merchant
It has the same type of 'one color green' grass as the State of Honor has. It looks quite ugly. Some nicer and finer grass texture would be good to add to both of them :)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Name of the Event building is "Olympic Treasury"

reward_icon_upgrade_kit_olympic_treasury.png

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Name of the Event building is "Olympic Treasury"

reward_icon_upgrade_kit_olympic_treasury.png
Makes it sound goods related. Might even give guild goods (but that might be redundant because of the Statue of Honor). Either way, this better have some good perks otherwise I don't know if I'll be able to build it o_O

6zeva9

Baronet
Looking at the 5 coaches the 5th one seems to be different from the others, gold surround and Diamonds on his Cap and Jacket.
Maybe they will represent the 5 leagues this year?
Maybe they will be the Quest givers?
Only a few weeks till we find out.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Maybe they will represent the 5 leagues this year?
If it is not a new mechanic, the coaches are probably league related. They are most likely no quest givers, as they are not following the naming scheme for quest givers...

DeletedUser8351

Hello, do you have the date of appearance of the event Forge Bol 2020 on beta?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
nope... whenever Inno feels like it ;)

Considering that the graphics that are currently online still need some polishing and that the Event will likely start around January 15 (as in the last years), I would not expect it to happen on beta before December 9.