• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forge Bowl 2020

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
nope... whenever Inno feels like it ;)

Considering that the graphics that are currently online still need some polishing and that the Event will likely start around January 15 (as in the last years), I would not expect it to happen on beta before December 9.
There is also a chance that we see the Egyptian Settlements release before the Forge Bowl event.

6zeva9

Baronet
There is also a chance that we see the Egyptian Settlements release before the Forge Bowl event.
Or in the same week. I am sure I had that happen once. Or was it something was launched on Beta the same day that something was launched on the Live Servers?

Silveralius

Squire
The loading screen for forge bowl was updated.
And there are two new versions.
FORGE_BOWL_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg
FORGE_BOWL_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

DeletedUser9822

portrait_349.jpg
portrait_350.jpg

EDIT:
As @beelzebob666 said, Inno added a new mechanic to the event... :)
forge_bowl_coach_1.png

forge_bowl_coach_2.png

forge_bowl_coach_3.png

forge_bowl_coach_4.png

forge_bowl_coach_5.png
forge_bowl_top_coach_bg.png
Top coach background
Additionally, Inno changed the look of event screen :)
forge_bowl_clipboard.png
Clipboard
forge_bowl_field_cloud.png
Field cloud
forge_bowl_daily_reward_bg.png
Daily reward background
forge_bowl_touchdown_reward_bg.png
Touchdown reward background
forge_bowl_goal_reward_bg.png
Goal reward background
forge_bowl_clipboard_back.png
Clipboard back
forge_bowl_clipboard_front.png
Clipboard front
forge_bowl_top_bg_small.png
Top background small
forge_bowl_top_bg_large.png
Top background large
forge_bowl_reward_slot_normal.png
Reward slot normal
forge_bowl_reward_slot_silver.png
Reward slot silver
forge_bowl_reward_slot_goold.png
Reward slot goold (gold?)
I am sad. I was hoping the singer would look more like Taylor swift. hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just add some / in the Link. That should fix it.
was meinst du? Schau dir mal die Gebäude/Leute in den beiden Bildern an. Copy & Paste. Z.b. die Mauer im Vordergrund und die Leute die davor stehen sind auf beiden Bildern identisch. Vielleicht kann ich mich im Englisch nicht genauso gut ausdrücken wie im deutschen =)
---------------- google Translator----------------
what do you mean? Take a look at the buildings / people in the two pictures. Copy & paste. For example the wall in the foreground and the people standing in front of it are identical in both pictures. Maybe I can not express myself in English as well as in German =)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
was meinst du? Schau dir mal die Gebäude/Leute in den beiden Bildern an. Copy & Paste. Z.b. die Mauer im Vordergrund und die Leute die davor stehen sind auf beiden Bildern identisch. Vielleicht kann ich mich im Englisch nicht genauso gut ausdrücken wie im deutschen =)
---------------- google Translator----------------
what do you mean? Take a look at the buildings / people in the two pictures. Copy & paste. For example the wall in the foreground and the people standing in front of it are identical in both pictures. Maybe I can not express myself in English as well as in German =)
I think he misunderstood what you meant... He might have misread that you meant the 2019 forgebowl and that you were still seeing last years image. I think adding the "/" will kind of force a reload when there is a cached image.

Independent of that I also see some recycled parts in the image ;)

DeletedUser10346

Any wiki links yet?

I can't find stats for The Olympic Treasury yet.

Regards